Birmingham meet - 18th/19th april

There is one more pic in Mandy's collection which I haven't uploaded (despite being sorely tempted :rolleyes:). Thanks for sending it to me though hun :)

Oooohhh no fair Sharon ;)

There is one more pic in Mandy's collection which I haven't uploaded (despite being sorely tempted :rolleyes:). Thanks for sending it to me though hun :)

Er, excuse me? Don't think you're getting away with that one young lady! Unless you need to email it to me and it's not suitable for public viewing!!!

OMFG if there was ever a reason for me to stick to SS then those pictures are it :cry:

Lovely pics of everyone else though.

Lovely post Martin, it was a pleasure to meet you and be the first of many to give you bone crushing hugs lol.

The photos Mandy took were lovely, we ALL looked gawjus in them - please note Debs!

I am STILL shattered x x x

Er, excuse me? Don't think you're getting away with that one young lady! Unless you need to email it to me and it's not suitable for public viewing!!!

It ain't indecent (honest guv!), but I'm more than happy to email it to ya ... if only I had your email address! PM me if you want :)

Mandy - Hopefilly has some photos of Saturday ... don't know where she is - very quiet ... MANDY??????????????

That's what I was wondering too. I know that she has one photo I definitely want to see. Oi missus!! ;)

Hello peeps sorry very busy at work today havent had a chance to get on laptop and yes Sharon I deffo have one that you will like! As you all know I dont know how to upload my photos but will get my daughter to do it for me asap. Also want to say a special thank you to everyone for making my weekend so great I had already made good friends on minimins and am glad to say feel I have added to that list. Thank you to Martin for being my red wine buddy lol and to Debbie for our chat it was funny to realise we were so alike, felt I made a special friend there cheers hun xxx

AHHH! Yes. Was that jug of Cheeky Vimto #1,2 or3? Whoops. No wonder my head hurt.

Sounds like you all had a fabulous time :happy096:

Really sorry i couldn't make it, got loads going on at the mo with work and home :sigh:

Will try and get to the next one tho.

You all look stunning and fab on the photos as always ladies. Take care all xxxxxxxx

Really sorry i couldn't make it, got loads going on at the mo with work and home :sigh:

You all look stunning and fab on the photos as always ladies. Take care all xxxxxxxx

You were asked about several times young lady!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon. xxx

Jo really missed you in Brum hunni, hope all is well....can't wait to see you again:)

I'm off to the toon on sat;)

Hi Guys,

Thanks was a bit if a crappy time fo rm but onwards and upwards as they say. I'll be at the next 1 and definately there for the hen do

Hi Guys,

Thanks was a bit if a crappy time fo rm but onwards and upwards as they say. I'll be at the next 1 and definately there for the hen do

Ditto MandyB2. I hope things are on the up babe. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger .. thats what I tell myself.

Awww thanks guys

I've missed you all too

Yeah crappy stuff definately makes you stronger, just worried it may make me hard and cold 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back