• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bit boredy today

Bellybee

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 19st7lb G: 18st9lb Loss: 1st4lb(6.19%)
Does anyone fancy seeing some of my wedding photos and having a chat about anything you fancy.
Just feel like showing off the wedding pics been married over 2 years now but always cheers me up to have a look even though im not skinny or anything in them

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya BB,

Your photos are lovely, you look so happy. Your dress is stunning. and the cake is ace!

I love looking at my wedding photos, been married 6 years and we get them out every anniversary.

Im a bit boredy now too! thought id come on and catch up on everything that ive missed!, Ive been at work today and kept sneaking on but couldnt really have a good browse!!!

I really need to look at this photo box site, im dim when it comes to stuff like that tho!!!! I have some start photos and 1 month in photos that I want to post!

Hope your weekend is going well

Vx

Bellybee

Silver Member
Hi
it's going fab thanks very much thanks for the lovely comments you are so sweet.
I get a lovely warm feeling when I think about my wedding day and love showing off my piccies

Did you watch the x factor??? I loved the unconventionable's!

Sorry, clicked reply by accident, thses are my latest photos!!!

Bellybee

Silver Member
I think you need to click on share this album and make it public before we can view it hunny

Hi BB, Think ive done it now!!! can you see them??

Any joy with this one, it says its public
Grrrr hope so, ive never done anything like this b4!

Bellybee

Silver Member
ooh I can see you.
I love the black dress pics very sexy you can see the weight is just melting off of you

Flopster

Got a life thank you!
Crikey look at both of you, BB I love your wedding dress it is stunning. CIRDT you look great - what a huge difference!

Bellybee

Silver Member
Thanks sweetie I love my wedding dress to but I do wish I had it dry cleaned and sold it.
Instead I did nothing with it and it is probably going mouldy in the loft