Bit of a lapse last night....

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
........but the damage is not too bad - just 1/2lb on

Friends came over and brought TONS of home made curry - but made me a special dukan sauce from FF, mustard and curry powder (they looked on line for a recipe for me!) which I added strips of rump steak and dry fried onions to - delish - and I made tandoori prawns and chicken with 0% total and tandoori mix powder, and also raita with 0% total, cucumber and mint. I didn't eat any of the rice, poppadums or home made nan bread :drool:

But did have some bacardi and diet coke. About 8 of them. Doubles. :party0027:

REALLY enjoyed them and delighted that the gain is not horrendous - had a hangover but then I always do so I can't say that it was worse than normal in all honesty.

Back in the groove today - going to do 2 PP in a row to counter the excesses of the weekend - but I am delighted that I managed to fit my life in to Dukan and the result is repairable!! :D

How lovely of your friends to be so considerate and cook you dukan recipes! The food sounded yum even without the rice. Sounds like you had a lovely evening.

A couple PP days and a bit of extra exercise and you'll be back on track in no time :)

Well - I can do the PP days no prob - but exercise and I are NOT good friends - maybe in another half stone I will be able to get back in to the swimming - I was doing about 40 lengths at a time before the summer and the inevitable weight gain on holiday!
And my pals are great - very supportive - they actually loved what I had to eat as well - so much so that they are going to do the beef curry themselves again!

Back