Bladdy hell 1st day!!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Wow... today is my 1st day and im struggling already! im still 100%. I just feel weakish and really tired with head achs. Im sure itll get easier as the days go on. I lost 4.5st my self on healthy eating and im currently 18st4lb. I just wondered if people weighed them selves everyday in the morning, and do you think I might have a weight loss of maybe 1lb in the morning? Im not gunna give in. reading these stories have helped me alot not to give up. Im sick of being just a pretty face as they always say!

hey pet my first time round I suffered most the first day. I take as a sign you are going into ketosis and usually at this stage it is your body withdrawing from sugar etc...

Keep going hun!!! You'll get there!!! In the next few days you'll feel better!!! Hang on in there!!! x

I just wondered if people weighed them selves everyday in the morning, and do you think I might have a weight loss of maybe 1lb in the morning?
I weigh myself every morning and write it in a little book. I find it helps me to see it go down during the week but you have to get used to the fact that some days you may not lose anything when you get more into it. I can accept this as i know by the end of the week four pounds or so overall will have gone :)
Day one is always the worst! Stick with it x

I weigh myself every morning and write it in a little book. I find it helps me to see it go down during the week but you have to get used to the fact that some days you may not lose anything when you get more into it. I can accept this as i know by the end of the week four pounds or so overall will have gone :)
Day one is always the worst! Stick with it x

I do the same!!! I try not to but I can't help it!!!

Nor me, he he!!!
My scales show even 1/4 of a pound so you can see every little loss, it's great!

Thanks girls!!! Need this support to get through the 1st week x

Defo can do it. After day 4, things got a lot easier by me. If you do weigh-in daily, don't worry if you have ups and down - that's natural (my pharmacist explicitly told me not to weigh myself)

can i ask a quick question (probs too much info) but how is it when people go for a number 2?? sorry i know its not the nicests of topics, but do you get constipation. Sorry again lol i just wanna be prepared

U can get fibreclear from the chemist, which u add to the shakes!!! I also use senna every couple of nights!!! X

ah ok, will i need that in the 1st week?

Lucy_Jucie, I'm on day 3. Yep, early days are hard but so worth it. Keep on!

Stick with it Lucy Jucie, you can do it! The first week is difficult but remember that that's as bad as it ever gets...it only gets easier from there. Just stay focused and it will fly by and you'll have your weigh-in and see the results and it will spur you on no end! Xxx

I didn't need it till week 3!!! : )
lucky you i found myself in difficulty after the 1st week lol i think i lost another 5lb this morning after weigh in :8855:

:welcome2:Welcome Lucy Jucie!
There's no reason you can't do this babe! It's shockin' strict yes, but that's how it gets the rapid results. The first few days totally drag alright but they don't last and once ketosis starts you'll sail along. Before you know it you'll be stones lighter!! We're here to spur you on xx

Found ketosis amazing. At the start I had my doubts, but everything about this diet seems to work. And my pharmacist is hot, too!

Back