Blonde8 diary healthy and filling- please read and tell me if im doing ok

blonde8

Wednesday 16th Jan

Bfast
Porridge with alpro soya and a teaspoon of golden syrup...yum yum

Lunch
Had a small piece of chocolate lumpy bumpy cake and totally not sure how to point it, I didn't eat the whole slice tho

Dinner
Chicken breast with mushrooms asparagus and courgettes

Skimmed milk throughout the day in tea

Thursday 17th Jan

Bfast
Porridge with Alpro soya and teaspoon of golden syrup

Lunch
Chicken and mushroom omelette

Dinner
Salmon fillet with roasted veg ( peppers, courgettes, onions,toms) with olive oil

Does this seem ok

If u have stayed within your points its fyn. That cake sounds sooo nice and im sure I wud ov eaten the whole slice.!!!x

Ive not been pointing im doing sf or hf im not sure what it is called lol. Cake was ok but not as nice as it looked x

For SF it's fine, you just need to point (guess) the cake and the syrup x

Looks good blonde the syrup is indeed free! I use it insted of sweetener! It really depends on how big ur slice of cake was id say between 3-5pp I imagine it was a fairly small slice!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Looking good so far there Blonde8. I reckon an estimate of between 4-8pp for the cake but it really does depend on how big it was etc etc.

The fact that 1tsp of golden syrup is 0pp certainly makes breakfasts alot more interesting :)

I really was a tiny piece that I ate. Prob 3-4 small spoons.

Food for today...

Bfast.
Oat so simple with alpro soya and teaspoon of golden syrup

Lunch.
Wholemeal pasta with courgettes mushrooms bacon and tinned toms mixed in

Tea.
2 crumpets with anchor light and marmite.. yum yum

Have used skimmed milk through out the day too for teas x

Ur doing so good! How can u do it without using ur weeklies?

Food looks good.. I didn't know about the golden syrup being 0pp for a tiny bit! Will be using that in the future x

Your food looks yummy! :) x

Thank u ladies. Im tryimg so hard to lose weight and have always done slimming world but I think I needed a change of plan and although this is simular its diff enough for me to feel like im on a new diet. I keep comimg on here to check on everyone. I weighed this morning and lost 4 and half pound xx

Thank u ladies. Im tryimg so hard to lose weight and have always done slimming world but I think I needed a change of plan and although this is simular its diff enough for me to feel like im on a new diet. I keep comimg on here to check on everyone. I weighed this morning and lost 4 and half pound xx

Well done! 4.5lbs is a great loss. X

Wow! Amazing loss! That's brilliant! X

Great loss!

That's a HUGE loss, well done! Is that in your first week? Really impressive stuff. I don't think I have EVER had a loss that big in all the time I have been trying to lose weight.

Good luck for this week.

Wow! That's a really quick loss. What do you think your secret is? I struggle to lose a lb usually even when sticking a 100% to plan :(

Back