blonde's sf diary... please read and check I'm doing it right

I decided to bite the bullet and am.joining a group on wed. Will I be able to do sf or will I be told to do pp xx

Well done on going to a class. The first thing I said to my ww leader as she weighed me was that I used to do the core plan and she said oh ok there's a plan like that now called filling and healthy but for the first few weeks we'll get you on propoints just to get you used to pointing! To be fair, I think its the best thing to have happened to me in terms of the healthy eating plan :) I'd done sw all last year and so I wanted to do similar again, but the change of propointing has been fab :D Either give it a go for a week or let your leader know you're not fancying it, good luck :)

Maybe I should tell her I've been doing the sf online as I have been signed up online for two months maybe then she will let me go straight into it xx

blonde8 said:
Maybe I should tell her I've been doing the sf online as I have been signed up online for two months maybe then she will let me go straight into it xx

Just tell her uve been doing sf and ur not interested in the pp side of the diet! At the end of the day it's ur choice

blonde8 said:
Sarah have you lost all your weight on sf x

Just answered on my diary!

So ladies I went and joined group today and told leader that I wanted to do sf and she said that's absolutely fine and gave me tim leaflet. I'm going away end of June and would love to lose a stone by then xx

That's great did you learn anything new from group? X

No not really as group focuses on pro pointing I just went to group to keep my mum company really. I think u get so much more support on here. How are u finding it.xx

Got back from group and was hungry so had a tin of baked beans. For lunch I had chicken stir fry with half a pouch of tilda brown basmati rice. Tea I'm having 2 WW wraps with salad and chicken. Is this ok xx

I am enjoying it though gained last week (totm though) and my 2nd weigh in on Friday and don't think I've lost this week either so might need to go back to slimming world! X

blonde8 said:
Got back from group and was hungry so had a tin of baked beans. For lunch I had chicken stir fry with half a pouch of tilda brown basmati rice. Tea I'm having 2 WW wraps with salad and chicken. Is this ok xx

Looks like ur day is fine food wise! I'm glad u actually found a supportive leader!

icklerockchick said:
I am enjoying it though gained last week (totm though) and my 2nd weigh in on Friday and don't think I've lost this week either so might need to go back to slimming world! X

Ah bless ya. Have you been having something particular that you think could be stopping you losing weight. Maybe you will of lost Friday. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks when you come off a diff diet xx

Well totm and starting 30ds this week would account for my gain the 1st week but been totally on plan this week and no reason I should gain so just need to see what happens :) x

Have you tried pp days gives better portion control? Plus use some points for chicken etc then veg all free etc so can have pots, yorkies or anything else.

Plus you still get all o point fruit etc so use points for cereal, bread, pots, pie, puddings etc just better for portion control if having slow losses.

Hey hun!
Just been reading.......i only went to 2 meetings! I've joined online and use the ww app! I was also told by my consultant that SF doesn't work! I asked for information and she couldn't explain it to me!

But it really does work, if you have any questions then anyone on this board will help! I mix it up and do some pp days and some sf days and that's the beauty of it.

I thought this consultant would tell me to do pro points too but I just told her I'd already joined online and that I wanted to do healthy and filling as they call it and she said that's absolutely fine. I love coming on here tho and getting the support as its not the same in group. I love you all on here your like a big family xx

blonde8 said:
I thought this consultant would tell me to do pro points too but I just told her I'd already joined online and that I wanted to do healthy and filling as they call it and she said that's absolutely fine. I love coming on here tho and getting the support as its not the same in group. I love you all on here your like a big family xx

It deff keeps me on track, it's weird how u can become so friendly with ppl when uve never met them!

Back