blonde's sf diary... please read and check I'm doing it right

No I think it's fine when I first started I would have a bowl of OSS for a snack!

Blonde looks like you are doing good. Congratulations on the engagement, you have a brilliant goal to work towards! Keep at it, you'll get there. X

Thank u so much. Such lovely kind words from you all. I've had a couple of days totally off plan but managed to lose two pounds only doing sf for 4 days so I'm happy with that. Back on it one hundred per cent tomorrow...I've just filled the cupboards back up.xx

I have just got bck from the doctors and had to have a fasting blood test so was starving hungry and in desperate need of a cup of tea, i had decided on the way home to have porridgeonly when i got home and poured my porridge in my bowl i realised he milk hd gone off, so here i am starving hungry with dry oats, i decided to add a 0% yogurt to it with some mixed berries and mix it all in...omg it was gorgeous and i was quite happy my milk had gone off otherwise i wouldnt of tried this. heres to a good day ladies xx

blonde8 said:
I have just got bck from the doctors and had to have a fasting blood test so was starving hungry and in desperate need of a cup of tea, i had decided on the way home to have porridgeonly when i got home and poured my porridge in my bowl i realised he milk hd gone off, so here i am starving hungry with dry oats, i decided to add a 0% yogurt to it with some mixed berries and mix it all in...omg it was gorgeous and i was quite happy my milk had gone off otherwise i wouldnt of tried this. heres to a good day ladies xx

That's not a good start to the day! I hate it when I pour my milk out in my OSS then realise I can't have it cause the milks off!
Ur other brekkie sounds nice, one to try'

Popping by to subscribe x

Please can someone read and tell me if this is all ok.

Breakfast... Oat so simple with frozen berries, total 0% and sweetener.

Lunch... 2 ww petit pains with baked beans.whole tin of beans.

Tea... Grilled chicken with salad and mixed beans with 2 WW wraps. Is this ok x

blonde8 said:
Please can someone read and tell me if this is all ok.

Breakfast... Oat so simple with frozen berries, total 0% and sweetener.

Lunch... 2 ww petit pains with baked beans.whole tin of beans.

Tea... Grilled chicken with salad and mixed beans with 2 WW wraps. Is this ok x

That sounds like an excellent day!

Yeah that's fine, I wouldn't recommend it every day but the odd day won't hurt!

If ur worried about it perhaps have new potatoes or a jacket for ur tea with ur chicken and salad!

Great day there :)

Does having bread twice make a difference to the weightloss do you think, is it better to have potatoes instead, having bread once a day is ok tho int it x

I think bread once a day is a normal amount! And I think u will also b ok to have ur wraps for tea as long as u don't have bread for dinner and tea everyday! I don't no if it effects losses but I have been eating a fair bit of bread lately and am cutting back this wk as I feel it's too much 2x a day every day

I feel that I've overdone the bread previously, I love thick hovis wholemeal :) But, this week I've really discovered wraps and think perhaps they are less bready (does that make sense?!) and possibly less addictive!

gobolino said:
I feel that I've overdone the bread previously, I love thick hovis wholemeal :) But, this week I've really discovered wraps and think perhaps they are less bready (does that make sense?!) and possibly less addictive!

I think the same about wraps!

Back