blonde's sf diary... please read and check I'm doing it right

blonde8

Hey lovely people today is my first day of sf.
Breakfast was Oct so simple made with skimmed milk and a pineapple stick@.

Lunch is going to be wholewheat noodles with tuna and sweetcorn.

Dinner is undecided but some ideas be great.

Xx

How was ur first day? I never seen wholewheat noodles

Hi ladies. Thanks for taking the time to read my diary. I started off very well and did ok till tea time then it all went to pot and I have now got to re start it all over again. I'm useless I really am xx

Don't worry u can get back on to it, it's early days u will get the hang of it, I find dieting so hard sometimes tonight I just want to eat choc :(

I keep reading that consultants are telling people not to try this diet. Why is that as I think it sounds a really good healthy diet xx

I don't no where have u read that?

It was on mini mins but I thought it strange I wasn't sure if it was because it was a plan you should follow once you've done pp or something xx

I'm not sure I think it's just rumors and leaders who havent done well on the plan, personally I don't see how there can be a problem with it, it is just food that is filling and healthy, it's not ready meals just healthy food!

I'm not sure I think it's just rumors and leaders who havent done well on the plan, personally I don't see how there can be a problem with it, it is just food that is filling and healthy, it's not ready meals just healthy food!
hi sarah88 i have followed w/w in the past i wanted to follow the core and no count plan each time but the group leaders were both very funny when i asked for the leaflets explaining them, one actually told me not to tell the class i was following it :eek: i am rejoining w/w tomorrow as i can no longer get to s/w i am going to ask about s/f and see what she says watch this space lol x

Yeah let us know what she says, I just don't see there can be a problem with it, it's just healthy food!

R u doing a food diary blonde8 ?

Hi all I lost my way a bit, it may sound daft but I'm so used to doing sw I'm almost scared to try something else. Only trouble is I'm then not doing any plan therefor getting bigger by the day. I'm a bit concerned on portion sizes on sf, roughly what size of pasta etc to u eat xx

I have just posted on ur other thread, but I don't think it matters what u eat and how much u eat of each thing as long as u stop eating b4 u get full, I eat quite a bit of carbs and have still had good losses!

Ok ladies I'm back and giving it a good shot. If you could have a read and tell me if that's ok I'd really appreciate it. I have a big appetite too.
Today I've had...
Breakfast... 2 crumpets with half a tin of baked beans

Lunch... 2 petit pain ww ones with boiled egg,salad and salad cream (1)
And a pack of ww crisps (2) also had a milky coffee using skimmed milk

Dinner will be... Wholemeal pasta with tuna and sweetcorn and allowence of olive oil.

Is that too much do u think.xx

I think it looks fine!

Thank you so much for reading it for me. I'm so unhappy with my weight right now, I've gained two stone since Jan and I'm so unhappy. My partner proposed to me in Feb and I refuse to even look for dresses until I've lost some weight and I just can't get motivation. Everyday starts off good and then I ruien it. Ive always done sw but think that because I'm a big eater anyway sw just makes my portion control even worse which is why I'm wanting to try sf. The pro points plan isn't for me as it would drive me mad having to weigh everything but sf sounds great. I do understand you have to still limit yourself by stopping when full but I actually feel more satisfied being able to have for example crumpets for breakfast or a sandwich for lunch. I really hope this works for me. Id love to shift some weight and find my happy self again...I'm here just stuck under this flab I've got xx

blonde8 said:
Thank you so much for reading it for me. I'm so unhappy with my weight right now, I've gained two stone since Jan and I'm so unhappy. My partner proposed to me in Feb and I refuse to even look for dresses until I've lost some weight and I just can't get motivation. Everyday starts off good and then I ruien it. Ive always done sw but think that because I'm a big eater anyway sw just makes my portion control even worse which is why I'm wanting to try sf. The pro points plan isn't for me as it would drive me mad having to weigh everything but sf sounds great. I do understand you have to still limit yourself by stopping when full but I actually feel more satisfied being able to have for example crumpets for breakfast or a sandwich for lunch. I really hope this works for me. Id love to shift some weight and find my happy self again...I'm here just stuck under this flab I've got xx

I'm sorry ur having such a hard time loosing weight! This isn't my first attempt at ww believe me! Some thing seemed to click in my head this time tho. Come on here everyday post ur diary and I am happy to support u! U can do it, the first week is the hardest then u will just get into the swing of things and it won't seem so hard! Keep in mind that u need to be happy with the way u look on ur wedding day! Congratulations by the way!

Today I feel I've been bad as I had OSS for breakfast about 8am then at 10 am I felt really hungry and had two shredded wheat as I didn't want to not have anything then pick. Lunch will be 2 petits pains with ww tuna which is 2pp and tea is mediteranean casserole (sachet is 1pp per what're pack) with peppers carrots tinned toms and onions which I will be having with Brown rice.
Do u think I've blown it today having two breakfasts xx

Back