blonde's sf diary... please read and check I'm doing it right

Blonde8 I was going to suggest similar to icklerockchick. Why not do SF but without the bread products, you could totally feel chilled out about the rest of the foods on the list and maybe in a few weeks introduce the bready things when you feel happier about the whole plan in general ? :)

That kind of defeats the object of doing sf without the bread as that's the part of this plan I prefer to sw.lol x

blonde8 said:
I feel so ill today I can't eat anything today...I want to curl up in a ball and die xx

Oh no what's wrong?

Oh no my partner had that and was in bed for 2weeks! Ice cream or warm soup should help ur throat! Have u got some medicine?

I've been taking paracetamol but cos I've not eaten its given me belly ache. I need antibiotics as tonsils are white but can't get to doctors I feel that ill xx

blonde8 said:
I've been taking paracetamol but cos I've not eaten its given me belly ache. I need antibiotics as tonsils are white but can't get to doctors I feel that ill xx

Can ur partner or family not take u?

Get the doc out! That's what they r there for

blonde8 said:
Still feeling very ill so off to doctors shortly to get some antibiotics xx

Hope u feel better soon

Thats good news! Get well soon!

Not fancied much today, I did have a few crackers at lunch time and I'm having a tuna steak for tea but not fancied anything, bet I gain at wi in morning tho as always do when I don't eat much xx

Lost three pound this week although I'm sure its just cos I've been poorly and not been able to eat properly xx

Wow that's loads well done! R u feeling better

Well done on your loss. Its lovely to see the numbers moving in the right direction whatever the reason. Hope you are feeling better now.

Back