Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Just wanted to record just how amazing I feel right now so when I have a bad day I can come here & remind myself I can do this, I have never had this motivation which I know is partly down to the tablets but I truly know I can do this, 14 years of yoyo dieting is gone, this is the new me, the new eating plan (not a diet) & I need to remember that. I am just flying (& that is with PMT!!!!!)

Lexie2005 said:
Ate every single one of my calories yesterday & loved every one of them, it felt like I was being naughty x

Brilliant, it sounds like you're settling into this now.

Well done hun, you should be proud of yourself and how far you have already come in a short space of time, if this is what you can do in a month imagine what you can do in 3 months, 6 months, a year! :)

Thanks! I get so excited when I think about where I'll be this time next year!

Today is my calendar month since I started & I'm still really happy being on this new way of eating

Proud of you and your progrrss x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Weigh in tomorrow & so don't know what to do, only gonna be day 2 of cycle & may still be holding water.... Out tomorrow night too, hope my willpower stays glued to me!

Well a successful night out, stuck to food plan. Had prawns with no mayo & the salad. A slice of roast beef & carrots (cauliflower had bloody cheese sauce on it & potatoes had butter!!!), no pudding but 600 calories worth of vodka. I'm a little delicate this morning!!!!!

Sadly discovered I went over with calories as the vodka measures were 35ml not 25ml so had 14. Oh well 200 calories over isn't the end of the world. Good news being vodka doesn't make the tango man visit woohoo!

Am struggling with food at the mo, not overeating its undereating, most days I am only managing about 8-900 calories, have a lot going on & food really doesn't seem important. Gonna try & get to at least 1000 a day else I think it is gonna cause a problem...

Alcohol is not the way you should be getting your calorie intake up!

Last edited:
Storm I only drink about twice a year but it was a great night!!!!

Am feeling a bit funny about weigh in tomorrow, I just snuck on tonight (he didn't put them in the car this week but I haven't been on til now) before I eat my tea & its looking like a good loss but sometimes I weigh less at this time of night than I do in the morning (strange). Can't decide whether to take tonights weight as this weeks as it would make me really happy but ought to see what the morning brings..... Now its what to have for tea, off to raid the fridge....

So glad I waited as it was an even better loss this morning, 2.2kg! I know I will have to be extra careful this week as there were a lot of days this week I was really low on calories so am not expecting a good loss this week, will up my exercise I think that will maybe get me that magic 1.1kg to hit Christmas challenge target.... I have lost just under 1.5 stone in 6 weeks, its completely amazing & I am the happiest girl today!

Your journey is so inspiring. I am at Lincoln University in my third year at the moment whilst my partner is out in Afghanistan for 6 months. My goal is to lose weight, so I can show him the new me when he arrives back in May! Any tips or advice would be brill! Just reading this is so helpful x

Ooh another lincolnite :) welcome . You'll have to meet up with Lexie and I one Friday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely. I'm tied up the next 2 but am sure I'm free on 16th Dec - sorry seems ages away..... School fair this week & have PTA duties, then son is having an op so I'll be home with him, 9th already made plans so if you're free 16th give me a yell x

Until a few days ago I could have agreed to that one. I'm now working near London on that day.
It might be best to leave it to just into the new year. But not too late or I may not have Fridays free as I may have a class starting on thurs/fri in Jan

Unless you don't mind Friday 23rd dec. Christmas lunch somewhere - yummy

Back