Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

porridge feels me up in the mornings and helps me get going in the mornings. sometimes it makes me feel a bit full tho. i know that when i get a cold it makes me more thirsty . maybe it can make u hungry too. hope you feel better soon. everyone goes through these bad days but you have done so well and u shud be proud of yourself xx

I cant have porriage unless i saturate it in sugar
May have try it wi some splender see if it hits the right spot or not
X

I had breakfast this morning and I'm wondering if that's what made me so damn hungry! I had to stop mid visit and buy some Fruit to Eat! I was in pain lol cx

Mizkirsty said:
I had breakfast this morning and I'm wondering if that's what made me so damn hungry! I had to stop mid visit and buy some Fruit to Eat! I was in pain lol cx

I always have breakfast but I think I need protein to fill me up...

Lexie2005 said:
Also might accidentally have squeezed some straight in to my mouth (I tracked it though)

Haha,I have been known to have a golden syrup sandwich or golden syrup on toast x

Lexie2005 said:
I was always getting caught as a kid in the tin of it!!!

Much better now you can get squeeze bottle.... Squeeze straight into your mouth haha

Lexie2005 said:
That's what mine is but there's something special about a good old tin!

I do like the tin but it just gets too sticky ... Might have to have porridge in the morning now hehe x

Happy today even though it's cold & miserable as the latest member of our family has arrived. A gorgeous tiny great-nephew 2 weeks early but absolutely perfect. And whoops someone just had a shopping trip & spent far too much money on early baby clothes!!! Welcome to the world baby Benjamin x

Last edited:
A day stuck at home with a poorly boy today so no fresh air, I'm climbing the walls!!! Zumba cancelled tonight so am gonna have to do some exercise at home..... Might get my Clare Richards DVD off the shelf if I can get the dust off it......

Rachgleeson said:
climbing the walls should of been good exercise ;)

Is the claire richards one any good? Most of my fitness dvds end up gathering dust!!

I have done lots of cleaning but I don't track that...

Well I loved Steps but have to be honest & say I'd never got past warm up bit should do now. Just done 15 mins on just Dance as a start....

Edited as just had a to at Clare Richards again, managed to do the warm up which is about 12 minutes I think, started the next bit but 3 minutes in I'd had it! She has a bloke like Richard Calendar teaching it. She was sweating too so that made me feel better!!!

Last edited:
Back