Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

That's when I eat the sugar snap peas :). Carrots .. Cherry tomatoes etc

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I don't have enough cals to do that today if I want to stick to my 500...

I've decided not to fast consecutive days & am going to do Monday & Wednesday so new weigh in day will be a Tuesday the day after what will be my second fast...

Wahoo well done I knew you would! My next one is fri! Xx

Well done..there is no way I could do that - all of you are doing amazingly! X

Well scales are 2.2lb down from yesterday morning, I know it will go up again but I was curious to see.... I also got totm arrive yesterday so that may be why I was so heavy. Normal eating day today & Zumba tonight is the plan

Well done on completing yesterday :) enjoy your day today :)

Well done on completing yesterday :) enjoy your day today :)

I've been so hungry!!! Guess that's normal though. Am ending day at 1500ish but I'm ok with that as I normally have 1400 anyway. Next fast day is Monday but between now & then I plan to stick to my normal 1400ish & see how I get on

Glad your first day went ok. OH has ready meals on my fast days as I won't cook for him, I would end up picking.

I'm fasting on Monday as well.

I can't break the weighing daily habit I just can't. This morning they say 12:1:4 so 4lb down from Monday but some of that could be totm & water as I've been drinking a lot more water than I had of late. Not gonna record official weigh in even though I want to really but my weigh in is now Tuesday after my second fast day so I need to wait & maybe I'll have my 11 back

I can't break the weighing daily habit I just can't. This morning they say 12:1:4 so 4lb down from Monday but some of that could be totm & water as I've been drinking a lot more water than I had of late. Not gonna record official weigh in even though I want to really but my weigh in is now Tuesday after my second fast day so I need to wait & maybe I'll have my 11 back

Ok I recorded it on mfp I needed to lol

Am feeling happy with today, ended on around 1600 cals which I am ok with although I would like 1400 per day weekend.... Next fast is on Monday & am looking forward to the challenge but may need reminding of that on the day lol

Am feeling happy with today, ended on around 1600 cals which I am ok with although I would like 1400 per day weekend.... Next fast is on Monday & am looking forward to the challenge but may need reminding of that on the day lol

You've got the hardest one out of the way, you've done it once so it will only get easier hopefully :)

Weigh in this morning 12:0:4 so I'm 5lb down from Monday's horrendous weigh in, I'm really happy that 11 is soooo close again

That's good news :)

Weigh in this morning 12:0:4 so I'm 5lb down from Monday's horrendous weigh in, I'm really happy that 11 is soooo close again

Wow well done, that also answers my question on Kirsty's thread, whether you weight goes up after a day of normal eating x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done, that also answers my question on Kirsty's thread, whether you weight goes up after a day of normal eating x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I mean as I said on mine I imagine it must go up a bit post normal day but the trend should be downwards! But I waffled on my post haha! X

Back