Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

There are so many other influences though aren't there, totm etc. Even if it doesn't work for you, at least you gave it a go. Wait and see come weigh in day. You did so well to resist everything yesterday, well done.

Feeling a bit panicky this morning as weight still up from last official weigh in & I don't see how I'm gonna lose between now & when I was gonna weigh in on Sunday after another fast day..... Bit scared it isn't working.....

You will be fine :) I'm 1kg up today after eating yesterday's rubbish .. Have decided to fast today Feeling less of a carb monster now lol

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Keep drinking plenty!!,!,

You are doing so well though. And remember you had a big week last week, so your body is just going to take a few weeks to adjust, so stick with it. :)

I know it's easier said than done, but maybe move away from daily weighing? And try every other day? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls I think maybe 9lb in 8 days that I did means I may not lose anything this week but I'm gonna try & keep plodding on......

Bad day today, scampi & chips, pavlova for pudding..... Was out with best mate & it's good Friday so no meat for me, that's my excuse lol x

Well fast day number 4 today ahead of official weigh in tomorrow although it'll only be a 5 day "week" this time due to when I'm fasting cos of Easter plans.... Am a bit stressed that up to today I'm 1.8lb up & so can't see I'm going to get a loss this week. Starting to wonder if I can do this after all....

Well fast day number 4 today ahead of official weigh in tomorrow although it'll only be a 5 day "week" this time due to when I'm fasting cos of Easter plans.... Am a bit stressed that up to today I'm 1.8lb up & so can't see I'm going to get a loss this week. Starting to wonder if I can do this after all....

I'm sure you will surprise your self - I was 1 kg up yesterday morning ! Loss over night 1.3kg (2.8 lbs)

Good luck today with fasting - my OH didn't help much - but I hadn't explained to him I was "fasting" keeping my kcals low yesterday - have now explained the theory of fasting - and he with much eye rolling - sort of gets it now lol

Prunes prunes ;) lol no WDPR !

Hey Lexi, glad to hear you lost so much in only 8 days! It would be normal not to see that much of a loss tomorrow after such a big loss but the week after you would do. You can definitely do this! :) Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend x

Hey Lexi, glad to hear you lost so much in only 8 days! It would be normal not to see that much of a loss tomorrow after such a big loss but the week after you would do. You can definitely do this! :) Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend x

Thanks I'm sure you're right & this is only a 5 day weigh in as I'm supposed to weigh after a fast day & I'm doing it today rather than Monday....

Feeling a lot better now.... Just had my lunch of soup a carrot & celery & still have tea ahead of me so I know I can get through today now although did just open the fridge & see profiteroles, oh it was so tempting!!!

You're welcome and lol I just replied to you on my diary saying that as well, about having a fast day the day before weighing. And ohh I see, well I hope you get good results hun. Is your official weigh in going to stay on Tuesdays after tomorrow but from the Tuesday after next? xx

Feeling a lot better now.... Just had my lunch of soup a carrot & celery & still have tea ahead of me so I know I can get through today now although did just open the fridge & see profiteroles, oh it was so tempting!!!

Well done for not giving into temptation!! Shows just how strong you are on the fast days :) xx

You're welcome and lol I just replied to you on my diary saying that as well, about having a fast day the day before weighing. And ohh I see, well I hope you get good results hun. Is your official weigh in going to stay on Tuesdays after tomorrow but from the Tuesday after next? xx

Yeah absolutely it will be Tuesdays it's just cos of entertaining tomorrow & out at the coast Monday & no way I'm missing out on fish & chips!!!

Gggggrrrr so I'm up 0.6lbs, I'm so tempted to go back to cc cos I wasn't this mardy cc....

The amount you lost last week was loads ! Give it another full week or so - then see what happens :)

Hey the health benefits are meant to be good for you too :)

The amount you lost last week was loads ! Give it another full week or so - then see what happens :)

Hey the health benefits are meant to be good for you too :)

Yeah I guess, 9lbs I lost in 8 days but surely I shouldn't have gained this week. My highest day was 1800 cals

Yeah I guess, 9lbs I lost in 8 days but surely I shouldn't have gained this week. My highest day was 1800 cals

I think the fact it's been 2 days shorter this week won't have helped Hun, plus your body might be in shock from your huge loss last week... What did you weigh last Sunday? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back