Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I think the fact it's been 2 days shorter this week won't have helped Hun, plus your body might be in shock from your huge loss last week... What did you weigh last Sunday? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure what I was last Sunday honey don't think I weighed believe it or not..... On the Monday I was 11:12 something

Actually just checked & I was 11:13:8 last Sunday so its 2.6lb down from then but I'm still in a grump!

I'm not sure what I was last Sunday honey don't think I weighed believe it or not..... On the Monday I was 11:12 something

Actually just checked & I was 11:13:8 last Sunday so its 2.6lb down from then but I'm still in a grump!

don't be in a grump :(

Hence why I have chosen to WI every sat .. Lol my looses are not as great as after fast day but they are coming down ;)

Yes I've read the WI after fast day and yup I do .. But official day is Sat and yes it's a bit more but the trend is down (so far )

But must agree don't be grumpy !

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Nah ladies after a big chat with the Mr an average of 1lb a week which is what it's saying I can do that cc so Tuesday I'm back to cc & weighing in on Friday mornings, back to hitting the exercise massively & I'll get to goal the way I know

Nah ladies after a big chat with the Mr an average of 1lb a week which is what it's saying I can do that cc so Tuesday I'm back to cc & weighing in on Friday mornings, back to hitting the exercise massively & I'll get to goal the way I know

Least you have tried it, and hopefully it's kick started the loss and got you back in the zone again Hun, I don't think you should stick with something that makes you irritable and hungry on a fast day x

I think that's a good idea, Lexie, it didn't sound as though 5:2 was suiting you particularly. :) I've toyed with idea of the fasting plans myself, but you're not supposed to do them if you have a history of eating disorders. I've been too good at fasting in the past, unfortunately! I'll still do my daily fasting though, as that is meant to be beneficial and suits my way of eating. Good luck when you get back to CC. I'm having a few days off CC for Easter, so am enjoying some naughtiness! :) xx

I think that's a good idea, Lexie, it didn't sound as though 5:2 was suiting you particularly. :) I've toyed with idea of the fasting plans myself, but you're not supposed to do them if you have a history of eating disorders. I've been too good at fasting in the past, unfortunately! I'll still do my daily fasting though, as that is meant to be beneficial and suits my way of eating. Good luck when you get back to CC. I'm having a few days off CC for Easter, so am enjoying some naughtiness! :) xx

I've come in around 1600 today so not too bad, tomorrow at the seaside may be another matter ;)

Lexie2005 said:
I've come in around 1600 today so not too bad, tomorrow at the seaside may be another matter ;)

Lol, you can probably add about 4,000 cals to your total to get to mine for today - when I have a day off I do it in style! ;) xx

Hey hun, don't worry too much about your gain, it is a tiny gain and you sound really determined to reach your goal so keep thinking like that :) What kind of exercise have you been doing or plan to do? x

Hope you have had a good day at the coast and enjoyed your fish n chips :) x

Hey hun, don't worry too much about your gain, it is a tiny gain and you sound really determined to reach your goal so keep thinking like that :) What kind of exercise have you been doing or plan to do? x

I Zumba twice a week & cardio gym session 2-3 times a week & most days I walk at least 30 minutes

Right this is it no more faffing, messing & nibbling.... I'm starting the final hopefully 7 weeks of my journey today at 12:0:8 so want to lose 1:0:8 in that time & I'm gonna do my damnedest to get there.... 1300 cal days & exercise is the key..... Wish me luck x

Right this is it no more faffing, messing & nibbling.... I'm starting the final hopefully 7 weeks of my journey today at 12:0:8 so want to lose 1:0:8 in that time & I'm gonna do my damnedest to get there.... 1300 cal days & exercise is the key..... Wish me luck x

I'm sure your do it ! Keep posting - support is everything :)

Just borrowed my neighbours sw books to have a look at. I did it years ago but wasn't sticking to it so stopped going but I'm wondering whether to give it a go for 6 weeks so how I get on & see if its more disciplined than eating my cals in any way I want

Sounds a good idea to look at :)

I think kcal counting with a def plan might work better and would perhaps be easier to maintain later :)

Well it's working for me at the moment, I do keep an eye on the calories as well x

Back