Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Should be a good day, just tea to have & I've got pork & apple burgers made. Have just been for a swim only 30mts but I find it really hard work I'm not a natural swimmer! So home for tea & an early night I think I'm so tired at the minute

Wow, wonderful, fantastic! Gosh loads of other words too .. Happy for you :) in a jumpy up and down can't stop smiling way ..

Wow, wonderful, fantastic! Gosh loads of other words too .. Happy for you :) in a jumpy up and down can't stop smiling way ..

Ooh good idea that will burn calories. I'm going to star jump all day. I'm at home today though as my son is poorly so will have to keep busy to avoid temptations

Definitely not weighing in, feel really heavy tonight even though I'm sure it's psychological it's for the best. Official weigh in Friday

Last edited:
Ok anyone who knows me knows the chances of me not weighing in were slim & I wasn't going to & then while my bath was running I decided that for me it's about being accountable so I did it....

So..... Unless something goes majorly wrong today my official weigh in should be 11 something. Last time I was this low was March time

Attachments

• image-2525374373.jpg
    image-2525374373.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 19
Bad Lexie for weighing, but yay on the result!! ;) xx

Yeah I'm gonna regret it tomorrow if it's higher aren't I? Oh well I know now I'm gonna get there & it's amazing what a difference a few pounds makes now, I'll not be long before I have loads of clothes again woohoo

Lexie2005 said:
Yeah I'm gonna regret it tomorrow if it's higher aren't I? Oh well I know now I'm gonna get there & it's amazing what a difference a few pounds makes now, I'll not be long before I have loads of clothes again woohoo

Lol, you know I always have to pull your leg about daily weighing. :D Yes, it's amazing how a smaller amount of weight becomes more significant as we shrink. The half stone from 12.5 stone down to 12 stone seemed to make quite a difference to me, or it could just be that I'm just making that mental adjustment away from thinking of myself as fat (if that makes sense!). :) xx

Last edited:
Back