Blue Team vs Pink Team

I can only be in team pink if the following is accepted into the rules:
When having a planned non exante day you are not deemed to have failed if you set a limit and stick to it.
:)

What do you think Team Blue, do we allow the the purrer to get away with a "non exante planned day" to me that is still cheating, the excuses today from Team Pink never stop, cmon ladies play fair.

Hi Azzaelectro, very good to have another member on the Blue Team, see ladies we are getting stronger.
So how is the diet going with you Azzaelectro and what solution are you on, you doing the Total? Always nice to welcome new people to this forum.

I will abstain if thats OK, I am on working solution at mo (this week- unless weigh in scares the bejesus out of me come monday)

I am also dabbling with a protein bar from Holand and barrett-trying to find an alternative to the very expensive Exante bars. today I am trying the Myoplex diet bar - £1.49, with another half price at mo, so they work out at £1.12 per bar

anyway

Go the Pinks

it'll be neck & neck with Isis's amazing losses every week so far, and the fact Mark is a blerk & only have 3 a day, and those are only soups & shakes

Phew !

amazing

Hi Mark, I am on the total solutions only my second day so it's still easy, I think it becomes hard towards day 3/4. Starting my exercise program in 2 weeks so the weight should be dripping off me and hopefully score us lots of points for the Blue Team :). How about yourself, I take it your on total also? How are you finding the diet?

AzzA

Yep, well i think we all fit into that category, soon to all be strikers

Azza, I am on the total as well and have lost 27lbs in 17 days sio it has gone extemely well for me but it is starting to slow down. I start my exersise regime tomorrow.

Thank you Magggie!!

Now more men have joined, I am coming off the sidelines and joining the Pink Ladies. I want to be Rizzo lol

Men lose faster than us, but we shall stick to this girls. By hook or by crook we shall win!lol

BRING IT ON BLUES!!!

Cmon TEAM PINK. Well i resisted temptation last night. My friend came round to watch big brother and brought with her a chinese (grr) and other munchies....i wasnt too impressed but realised i cant control what other people eat lo. I had half a bar left and some lollies so i had them.....

Her chinese looked good, BUT id rather have a size 12 dress hangin off my hips than a chicken curry so i resisted lol

brilliant thinking Mandy!!! Well done!!!xxx

lol!!! This is the impish forum lol

Pink Ladies!
pink-ladies-1.jpg

Team Pink
Pink to Make The Boys Wink!

:princess:

Back