Bluegirls journey to ar*e island

It does Kira, but still when things go cack Kay eats. And boy can she eat. The last 24 hours are behind me and the calories sitting nicely on my behind. I have so much to learn.

AWh! Honey that made me chuckle! Sorry! Sigh! At least the sun is shining today! Well it up in Newcastle!

bluegirl said:
It does Kira, but still when things go cack Kay eats. And boy can she eat. The last 24 hours are behind me and the calories sitting nicely on my behind. I have so much to learn.

What happened beautiful? Don't sweat it too much you can pull it around!

I'm pretty crap to be honest. Good work gone out the window and I've been fuelling up all week. Last night, after an 8 hour drive from Newcastle to Bristol I listened to my slim pod and do feel a little calmer this morning.

Thanks for checking in girlies xxx

bluegirl said:
I lost half a pound. I'm ecstatic! X

Fan blooming tastic!

Well done Kay! See it's never as bad as you think. And all that with a flogging 8 hour commute!

bluegirl said:
I sts this week which although not celebrated it's me and food and not a gain! X

Which is what we want right? A bit of stability! How are you feeling anyway Hun? Still knackered?

Kay at STS is great! It's so good to have food and have a STS! My ultimate dream goal!! Eating and no gaining!

Bluey!

How you getting on sweetness?

Rubbish. I can feel my double chin doubling.

I need to grab a hold of myself

K x

You will get there Kay, remember it doesn't matter how long it takes aslong as you don't give up :)

Thank you Kira! x

Lady Kay.

I'm here to have a word in your shell.

While you know I understand every atom of the pile of poop you feel under, one day you WILL get out from under it.

It's a hideous thing CFS and it's no good for dieting. It's the stress hormone again. It's our biggest enemy.

Want to know something. Rhodiola rosea has some good empirical reasearch about it's use with CFS. I will find the link and post it. And no I'm not on commission but I should be!

bluegirl said:
I'm here, getting bigger everyday. Just can't regain control at the moment but I'm not giving up, just need to find my way xxx

I'm glad that you are still about :). Control will come when the time is right for you. Just try and remain positive and keep healthy xx

Glad you are still about, don't beat yourself up - if there is one thing you taught me it was to keep that positivity about yourself and take that little moment each day to do something kind for yourself xxx

Back