Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Have given myself a huge headache and feeling a little sorry for myself right now!
Just had a choc pack with coffee though so headache should pass soon.
The last 3 days have gone by really quickly.

Headache will not go away :(
Going to go to bed at 10pm, early nights become my thing while on exante!

I just want sunday to hurry up and get here so I can have my first weigh in :)

Oooohhh got invited to my very first wedding, I'm excited! I've never been to a wedding before.
It's not til august but that gives me plenty of time to lose weight so I look great. It's my cousins wedding and lets just say that some of us lot on my dad's side do not get on....so I want to turn up at the wedding looking thin and gorgeous so I can shimmy about in front of the evil people and make them jealous of how well I've done....that sounds mean of me I know but I've always been 'the fat one' and hopefully soon I wont be.

What kind of thing do you wear to a wedding???

I want to turn up at the wedding looking thin and gorgeous so I can shimmy about in front of the evil people and make them jealous of how well I've done....that sounds mean of me I know but I've always been 'the fat one' and hopefully soon I wont be.

I would soooo do the same, you show 'em hun. When you get a bit nearer the time and you have a better idea of what size you will be we can help you choose an outfit :)
Can you find out how 'posh' the wedding is and if you need a hair accessory/hat?

Blue Butterfly said:
Headache will not go away :(
Going to go to bed at 10pm, early nights become my thing while on exante!

I just want sunday to hurry up and get here so I can have my first weigh in :)

Oooohhh got invited to my very first wedding, I'm excited! I've never been to a wedding before.
It's not til august but that gives me plenty of time to lose weight so I look great. It's my cousins wedding and lets just say that some of us lot on my dad's side do not get on....so I want to turn up at the wedding looking thin and gorgeous so I can shimmy about in front of the evil people and make them jealous of how well I've done....that sounds mean of me I know but I've always been 'the fat one' and hopefully soon I wont be.

Doesn't sound mean at all you go for it!!! What sort of thing do you like dresses? Trouser suit?

Thank you both, I really need help as I've never had the chance to really dress up before! I usually avoid family parties as I'm too big to find anything nice to wear.

Well right now I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but honestly I LOVE all the girly dresses and accessories, I just have no idea how to dress like a girl...that's so sad!
I love these kinds of dresses but like I said have no idea what I'd wear with it.
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I like the look of dresses that are abit 'floaty' round the bottom instead of just straight up and down if that makes sense.
I also love butterflies so any dresses with them on are good with me.
The wedding is not 'posh' but I'm wearing a hat/fascinator anyway!

Blue Butterfly said:
Thank you both, I really need help as I've never had the chance to really dress up before! I usually avoid family parties as I'm too big to find anything nice to wear.

Well right now I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but honestly I LOVE all the girly dresses and accessories, I just have no idea how to dress like a girl...that's so sad!
I love these kinds of dresses but like I said have no idea what I'd wear with it.
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I like the look of dresses that are abit 'floaty' round the bottom instead of just straight up and down if that makes sense.
I also love butterflies so any dresses with them on are good with me.
The wedding is not 'posh' but I'm wearing a hat/fascinator anyway!

Oh that's lovely would look great with a pretty 3/4 sleeve cardigan/shrug and some pretty ballet pumps/heels (depending on your preference) ;)

Yeah DQ that's what I'm worried about too, the 'mini' part in the title.
I would only wear a dress that was at least knee length I think. Might need some tights or something too as my legs will be pasty white coz I dont tan!
So that dress I linked to is a no-no as it's too short, damn.

Blue Butterfly said:
Yeah DQ that's what I'm worried about too, the 'mini' part in the title.
I would only wear a dress that was at least knee length I think. Might need some tights or something too as my legs will be pasty white coz I dont tan!
So that dress I linked to is a no-no as it's too short, damn.

Don't worry you have plenty of time I'd wait til closer to the time you'll have a better idea of size and there will be loads of summer stuff in the shops :)

You never know, what's mini for someone else might be perfect on you! You're not too much taller than me, and I often find that dresses and skirts that are mid thigh on the models are usually knee length on me!
Some websites like ASOS for example give you the height of the model in the product listing, so you get a better idea of how it might fit you :)
I'm in complete agreement though, I'm a definite 'cover the knees' kinda gal (along with bingo wings and belly!)
x

Niiiiiice:) Like DQ said, when summer clothes will be in the shops and catalogues you will have a better idea of your size . I never would have worn anything above the knee before I lost weight but I am a bit more adventurous now :) The xmas party dress in my profile pic is above the knee and can be worn as a long top with leggings as well.

Thanks ladies, I will wait til nearer the time and come and ask for your fashion advice :D
I'm just excited at getting to dress girly lol

Well today my breath stinks/tastes foul and no one will come near me!!!
So I'm guessing the K fairy has visited me.
Still not feeling hungry which is great. At times I feel like I want to eat but that's not because I'm hungry, it's because it's what I would normally be doing when I was watching tv or something, so a habit really.

It's my totm and I'm annoyed about that.
Every time I start a vlcd, in the first week my totm arrives. I've been told it's to do with hormones and whatnot.
I'm annoyed because this happened last time I did exante and I had my first weigh in and didn't lose a single pound, I was so upset and just dont want that to happen again this time.
Gggrrrr to periods!

Blue Butterfly said:
Thanks ladies, I will wait til nearer the time and come and ask for your fashion advice :D
I'm just excited at getting to dress girly lol

Well today my breath stinks/tastes foul and no one will come near me!!!
So I'm guessing the K fairy has visited me.
Still not feeling hungry which is great. At times I feel like I want to eat but that's not because I'm hungry, it's because it's what I would normally be doing when I was watching tv or something, so a habit really.

It's my totm and I'm annoyed about that.
Every time I start a vlcd, in the first week my totm arrives. I've been told it's to do with hormones and whatnot.
I'm annoyed because this happened last time I did exante and I had my first weigh in and didn't lose a single pound, I was so upset and just dont want that to happen again this time.
Gggrrrr to periods!

Oh bless you :)
I find weeks I lose less weight I lose more inches so it's not so bad xxxx

I went to tesco today and got some ultraslim bars, I wasn't going to because I am naughty and sometimes have an extra bar instead of a shake but I've made someone hide the other 2 for now and just have 1 in my house!

I also found some reduced salt bouillon and will give that a try tonight. If I like it then that'll be great as it will help when I crave something savoury as the shakes and bars are all sweet and I miss savoury stuff alot.

Went to doctors today. Ever since I was 14 I've had this weird thing where I am dizzy for sometimes weeks and months at a time, it's horrible. It comes and goes and will last minutes/days/weeks/months then go away for a while then come back again.
Doctors have looked into it before but it's gotten worse the last 2 years so they're trying to find a cause as it's really getting me down.
1 doctor thought it may be some form of rare migraine where I dont have pain just dizzyness but another doctor said it cant be that because it wouldn't last for weeks/months if it was a migraine.
So I am being referred to a neurologist now for tests on my head/brain!!

Also had to have blood tests because I am worried I have PCOS, I have alot of the symptoms (overweight, irregular periods, excess/dark hair) and definitely want children in the not so distant future so need to get my bits and bobs sorted and working! Going for an ultrasound too.

Been a good day diet wise, I've been too busy today to even think about anything to do with food!
Had 2 litres of water but no packs yet but will do in a little while.

woohoooo I had a choc ultraslim bar :D It was so yummy.
Had a shake and 1 more to go. Already drunk 3 litres of water and feel like I'm gonna burst!

House to myself tonight so might go and watch some scary dvd's, can only watch them when no-one is here because they moan at how rubbish they are lol

Blue Butterfly said:
woohoooo I had a choc ultraslim bar :D It was so yummy.
Had a shake and 1 more to go. Already drunk 3 litres of water and feel like I'm gonna burst!

House to myself tonight so might go and watch some scary dvd's, can only watch them when no-one is here because they moan at how rubbish they are lol

I have to do the same hun! Love my scary movies though! Well done x

I cant believe it's the end of week 1 already, it's just gone so quick and has been so easy!
Weigh in tomorrow, I'm not expecting much as it's totm and I may be retaining water but any loss will be great.

I just hope week 2 is as easy as this one has been.

Blue Butterfly said:
I cant believe it's the end of week 1 already, it's just gone so quick and has been so easy!
Weigh in tomorrow, I'm not expecting much as it's totm and I may be retaining water but any loss will be great.

I just hope week 2 is as easy as this one has been.

Why do most of us have TOTM at the same time? I feel the same...really wanted a big loss but will settle to be pre-christmas weight!

Why do most of us have TOTM at the same time? I feel the same...really wanted a big loss but will settle to be pre-christmas weight!

I always get my totm the first week I start a vlcd, my periods are all over the place (sometimes go months without having one) but first week on exante and I KNEW it would turn up and it did!
I asked about why it keeps happening on the first week in the main forum, if you wanna know the answer you can always go check the thread out.

Well tonight I am absolutely knackered.
I wanted to watch a film but too tired to concentrate on one, didn't sleep well last night....nothing diet related, just noisy animals!

Back