Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

You go girl :D that's fab news :)

Urgh could cry right now.
Exante sent me the wrong flavour shakes so I emailed them and they said they would send out the right ones and pick up the wrong ones at the same time but they wont get here til thurs, well I ordered my packs for today as I run out yesterday so having nothing til thursday was not an option so I had no choice but to have a few of the wrong shakes that were sent.
But now I've opened them and used some exante wont replace them as they dont swap products.....I'm speechless at how crappy their customer service has been today.
I dont want to change over from exante as I like being able to order online and not go to meetings/weigh ins but this isn't the first time my order has been messed up and I'm getting annoyed :(

On a good note though, my bf comes home in exactly 3 months :D I cant wait, he makes me very very happy.

I cant sleep. It's 3am :(

I cant wait til I move house in april then I wont have to have any animals in my room as the house will be mine and they can go where I want them to go!
They're noisy little *******.

It's day 11 and I'm still going strong!

Have a really dry mouth when I wake up in the mornings which is good coz I it makes me drink more water coz I need it!

Is he ok bb?

I've just spoken to him, he's at the hospital, and he's ok just cuts and bruises luckily. Although being kept in just in case as he's had a mega bump to the head.
His car was towed home a little while ago though and I cant see how he escaped with his life, the whole front and roof is crushed down to the seats.

I'm just so glad he's ok. I worry about him alot anyway, now I'm gonna be even worse.

Glad he's ok xx

Well he's home and ok, thank goodness. :)

On to diet day number 12 today, been 100% so far and feeling really good.
Cant wait for weigh in number 2 on sunday!

I'll be moving house in april, just found out for sure.....so excited.
So it'll be the start of a new me this year AND a new house AND my bf comes home. 2012 is looking good.
Oh and if I get to goal (or at least near goal) we will start trying for a baby :D

Today has been good. Dont feel hungry at all, in fact my tummy feels full and weird.

Had terrible pains a couple of inches about my belly button last night, really deep pains in my tummy and I have no idea what that was all about.

I feel like crap tonight :(
It's just come on all of a sudden, been fine all day and now I'm light headed and a little shaky.
Also have that pain in my tummy again that I had last night, feels like someone is stabbing me :(
Urgh please horribleness go away, I dont want anything to mess up my diet this time coz I'm doing so well!

Just did some calculations!

I started at 312lbs - 22st 4lbs
I want to get to 150lbs - 10st 10lbs
So I need to lose - 162lbs - 11st 8lbs.....that's ALOT of weight to lose.

But I've lost 13 lbs already so that's 10st 9lbs left to lose :)

You're doing really well blue. This diet is such a roller coaster. If you're anything like me, I find my emotions seem a bit more exaggerated on this. I think it's because before I would have drowned them out by eating stuff, and now you get to experience more intensely the highs and lows.
I'm really glad to hear your brother is OK. That sounds like a really scary thing. You've done really well staying on track through it.
Next week you'll get your first stone off, which is brilliant! Stick with it, it really is worth it.

I hope the stomach pains go away, that doesn't sound so good. I hope they settle enough to let you get a good sleep.

Hi babe, hope you feel better soon. I am getting really bad heartburn, never had it before starting this!

I also had stomach pains the first time around but they eased after a few days x

Yay on all your great news:D

Sorry you're feeling poorly though:( Hope you feel better soon xxx

The stomach pains settled just before I went to bed and the light headedness went away too.
I get dizzy spells anyway, have done since I was 14 and sometimes they last for weeks at a time so I have to go see a neurologist on 24th feb as docs cant decide what's wrong with me!

Woke up today feeling great, cold though.
And again with a really dry mouth.

Bring on day 13 :)

Back