Blue's going from flab to fab in 2012

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Happy new year and happy new diary!
Well the new year brings another restart for me on exante, I've said that about a billion times so far, this time all I can do is try harder than ever before :D
My OH is coming home in april and I was hoping I would be a skinny minny for when he got back but I wont be so I'm just hoping for as much weight gone by then as possible!

I'm starting at my highest weight ever.
But bye bye to the bulge.....exante is going to shift it for me in 2012.

Fab-ness here we come :bunnydance:

Good luck and a fab treat for you and hubby... :) April is ages away to shrink X

Well day 1 has been hard.....I forgot just how crappy day 1 always is!
Not only have I had a horrible headache but there is still so much food about, my brothers keep bringing tons of leftovers home from my mums and I'm finding it hard to not drool when I smell the yummies!
Oh and to make things worse my mum called at 5pm and asked if I wanted a take-away, like she and my other family members dont have enough food already, gah this is going to be a tough first week.

An early night tonight I think.

well done for resisting so far hun... its hard but you know what we just gotta do it... yummy food will ALWAYS be there when we reach goal or near goal.. maybe just not now? Hugs and early night is the best option ill be doing just that when I'm re starting tomm...

hang in there , you'll be so glad u did come tomm lovely :) x

It's nearly 4pm and I'm not hungry at all but I am going to have a shake otherwise I wont fit all 3 in before bed.

I managed to drink my 3 litres of water yesterday plus had the water for my shakes and although it helped with my headache I was up weeing all night!!

Lucky thing I'm on day 1 and starving had 2 shakes trying to hang on till 6 for my bar !!! Hope your good vibes rub off on me!! Keep it up x

AAwww Kazz the first few days are the hardest so get through them and you'll be feeling great and not so hungry anymore.

Well day 2 is over, I'm off to bed shortly.
Not been hungry or craved food at all today, long may this continue!

Blimey I had the most awful nights sleep last night :( My mind was just racing and wouldn't let me go to sleep, not sure if that's an exante side-effect that I've not experienced before or if it's just something else.
Doesn't help that I have my 9 mice, hamster and 2 rabbits in my room making noise!

Day 3 is off to a good start, already had 1.5 litres of water :)
It's pouring with rain today so no walk for me.
I cant afford the gym right now and I cant drive so even if I could afford the gym paying for transport to get there would cost £10 a time so for now I'm just going to try and walk daily and will have to get a wii or kinect so I can exercise at home.

Ewwww BB I wouldn't sleep with all them scuffling round either ;) but then again my sister's guinea pig sets off my asthma so I wouldn't be able to breathe either lol
Just been for a walk, I was helped by being blown up the hill :) Have a great day xx

Sounds like you are getting into it nicely. I bought hubbie an x box for Xmas with the kinnect - not solely because I wanted one;) but I've ordered your shape fitness evolved and I can't wait to get started with it, ill let u know what it's like.

Blue Butterfly said:
Blimey I had the most awful nights sleep last night :( My mind was just racing and wouldn't let me go to sleep, not sure if that's an exante side-effect that I've not experienced before or if it's just something else.
Doesn't help that I have my 9 mice, hamster and 2 rabbits in my room making noise!

Day 3 is off to a good start, already had 1.5 litres of water :)
It's pouring with rain today so no walk for me.
I cant afford the gym right now and I cant drive so even if I could afford the gym paying for transport to get there would cost £10 a time so for now I'm just going to try and walk daily and will have to get a wii or kinect so I can exercise at home.

No I get that! Especially first few days :( had to get a bit of meat last night so I could sleep :S it does pass though x

My mind was also racing last night. I couldnt stop thinking about buying clothes - not kidding!! Lol i just couldnt stop and i was saying to myseld STOP AND SLEEP

I am so glad it's just an exante side-effect and that it will pass, because I've been groggy as hell today as no sleep doesn't suit me well!

Had a rubbish day today. Lots of things going wrong and just spent the last hour on the phone to my mum crying my eyes out :(
Just hoping tomorrow will be a calmer, less stressful day :)

Big (((hugs))) hun. Hope you feel better xx

Back