Blue's last chance with exante.

Dont worry too much about the bars, I had 2 yesterday as I had no other choice, and I still lose weight this morning.

As for tomorrow, I know it's easy to say but try not to worry too much and get worked up, just remember to take deep breaths and think of the relief you'll feel when it's all over. Big hugs for tomorrow hon, you can do it!

I hope tomorrow is not too stressful for you Blue xxx

Thanks ladies :)
I've not slept, just couldn't nod off (means I'll sleep well tonight) so I'm feeling quite crappy right now.
I'm being picked up at 11am and giving my statement at 12 so got ages to go yet.

I jumped on the scales a few mins ago and wished I hadn't because I've GAINED weight :( How?!

Because you havent slept....
Lack of sleep gives me bad results....and others on here too. ...
Get today over with blue.... sleep well tonight and weigh tomorrow :)

Totally agree with marge

BB it's coz you haven't slept, which is when our body goes to work, hence why we weigh less on a morning. I think today is crucial in freeing you to smash this weight loss.

I be sending you loads of positive vibes at 11 and a virtual hug now for the journey.x

:zz: This is gonna be me very shortly!
That's my statement given, so all over with now. My brain is aching and I neeeeed sleep now.
So glad it's done, I can stop stressing about it.
Thanks for the support everyone.

Well done Blue, you've overcome your anxiety and got it done, I'm proud of you. Now go and rest and take your mind off of it all :)

Well that rest didn't last long!
I run a small animal rescue from my home (only take in things smaller than a rabbit) and someone is coming to adopt a hamster tonight, yay! So that's a good end to a not so great day :)

Been rubbish with my water intake today. Have barely had a litre so I'm sipping away at some right now. Not gonna glug loads to get 2 more litres in coz I'd end up killing myself no doubt!

Well done for today.x

lovely that one of your furry friends is getting a new mummy/ daddy tonight.

then doctors orders, pjs and bed.x

Glad that this horrible day is over for you now, have a great sleep xxx

Well done Blue :)
I hope you have a very restful sleep, and feel refreshed tomorrow :D
Goodnight :)

I didn't sleep well at all, woke up with a headache :(
Hopefully tonight will be better.

I stupidly jumped on the scales this morning which showed the same gain as yesterday. I know it's probably because I've not slept well the last couple of nights.
I wont be weighing in this week though because I know if on weigh in day I still have the gain or have sts I will be upset and be tempted to eat which isn't good this early on in the diet.
So I've taken the scales to my mums so I don't keep hopping on them!

Day 13 though :D

I think that you sound so in control and pragmatic about the whole thing. Well done bb your the boss in this!x

Keep going Blue :)
Your scales at your mums shows that you dont want to sabotage your own self :)

So it's supposed to be weigh in day tomorrow but I'm NOT weighing in. I'm in a bit of a crappy mood and I know if I don't see what I want to see on the scales I will go off on one so no weigh in this week.
I know I've lost more weight though because quite a few people have commented that my face looks less chubby, wooo to that!

I'm still doing good.
I also decided to carry on with exante. I was thinking about doing slim and save for a month but while exante is working for me I figure I'll just keep on with what is working.

So that's 2 weeks @ 100% done already :D
Bring on week 3!

Well done Blue :D
Weigh when you feel up to it :).
As long as you are 100%, you cant not be losing
:)

Thanks Marge, I'll get thin one day!!

Welllllll, it's not diet related but I am about to be one busy lady!
I have always been involved in animal rescue work and last year I set up my own small animal rescue (all done in my home) because there are no rescues in my area that take in smaller animals (hamsters, rats, mice, gerbils etc)
Anyway I've offered to help someone who has a LOT of gerbils that need rehoming..........I've agreed to take 23 gerbils.......for now!
So I've been getting tanks ready and set-up for them.
This is going to be fun!
We will have........23 gerbils, 2 rabbits, 2 mice and 6 hamsters.

My rescue is on facebook if anyone would like to check us out or 'like' the page. And if you're in Cambridgeshire or the surrounding areas and are looking to adopt an animal then let me know :D
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Paws-Small-Animal-Rescue/480793745272955?ref=hl

This is one of the reasons I keep going. Animals keep me sane!

What an amazing thing to do, but it sounds like a lot of work caring for all those little animals. Do you find it hard to say goodbye to them when you find them homes?

Back