Blue's last chance with exante.

omg Blue, that's terrible :( Have you got electric heaters at least? It might have been sunny out but it's still freezing cold. :(

It wont just be the jeans that are purple it will be you or should I say blue with the cold. Hope your boiler gets fixed very soon.
Mere x

We do have an electric heater but it's teeny and doesn't really heat anything up.
I'm just sitting wrapped in a duvet.
I have elderly rabbits who live inside and I'm more worried about them getting cold so I keep the little heater on for them and they are sitting with they butts pressed against it to keep warm!

My mum AND my sister now are doing exante. They only have 4-5 stone each to lose so wont be doing it as long as me but its nice to have the support for a little while.
And we have been buying packs together and are able to swap what we do/don't like with each other.

I will be coming off plan when I go on holiday in may (only 5 weeks to go, I'm so excited!) I don't go on holiday very often so it's not like I'll be coming off plan lots of times, just the once.

Nice to have support of others, and great to be able to swap packs. I'm having a mini break in May for my Nephews wedding, not sure how I feel about it yet, still need to plan what I'll do.

hi Blue that is great that some of your family are joining you for this journey.
Mere x

Doing any diet is so much better when you can do it with friends or family, having that support around you can be wonderful :) Just dont lead eachother astray, I've had that happen too.

Yeah me, mum and my sister are terrible for ruining each others diets. Not in a nasty way but when we're having a night in together or something one of us will just suggest a takeaway or something 'naughty' and the one on the diet will just give in because the other 2 are eating.
We've been talking about this a lot the last few days so we know its a problem that needs to be sorted.

I am off to bed.
Night all x

You need to stay strong then, and keep on track.
If you stay strong, then they will too, which will keep you strong.
Tis a win win situation ;)

Aww... at the rabbits with their butts against the heaters. I hope your heating gets fixed soon :)

Wow blue you always seem really resilient id be freaking about the cold.

it will be great have your close family along for the ride. I'm not sure my family are really that impressed with me doing a VLCD.

Hi Blue
I hope the repair people have turned up to fix the boiler. Maybe giging the bunnys a cuddle will heat you and them!
Mere x

Hi Beautiful Blue, I'm dipping into Ur thread from the Cambridge forum, but as far as I'm concerned meal replacements are all the same whatever label is stamped on the packaging. We are all going through the same feelings/emotions.

I just had to comment on Ur thread, I think you are a very brave and very strong inspirational lady. You have been through a lot and have been brave enough to share. Well done you :) its all part of the healing process. The more you share the better you will feel.

Good on you for helping animals, we love animals in our house and are lucky enough to have a huge garden. We have rescued 4 cats and have 2 dogs, 2 rabbits and also foster 2 children.

I've been doing my own adapted form of Cambridge (I love the flavours so much) I tried exante and slim n save yuk both had a yukky powdery taste that I just couldn't get on with but each to their own. I nibble on chicken or eggs usually every day, I still have milk in my tea and I have 1 or 2 bars every day. I drink loads of water, 6 pints plus per day and have lost 18lbs in 5 weeks. I've got WI tonight so hoping for a loss, I went out for lunch yesterday but only had plain chicken, veg and sparkling water. Easy, I could do it this way forever. I now weigh 11.4 and hoping to get to 8-9 stone by august for my hols to Florida. I'm happy just to keep going and going. I've got my 40th birthday party in May and going to have 1 day off.

Together with all your mini mins friends we can do this. We all have dark difficult days and issues to deal with. I do on a daily basis with my foster children. But with support its so much easier.

You are a beautiful person with a big personality. Always remember that and try not to focus on what you look like from the outside or what people think. When the sun finally comes out, go for a walk, look up at the sky close your eyes and just think to yourself how wonderful life is and will be for you in the future. :)

Awww Cham thanks for the lovely post.
And *waves* hellooooo everyone, I hope you're all doing good.

I am still freezing. Heat/hot water have not been fixed yet and I am not a happy bunny. We got given 'emergency heating' which turned out to be 3 of the smallest electric radiators I have ever seen! We had to plug them all on in the same room to heat it up!
So I've been spending a lot of time at my mums where I can have a hot shower and stay warm.

Just over 4 weeks until my holiday :D
I really really cant wait. Being away for the week is going to be great for me I just know it.
Bit of peace and quiet from the noise upstairs neighbours (driving me insane!) and some time away from all the rubbish going on here at home/with the police/being stalked by an ex!
It will be a nice drama free week, I hope.

I have also bought lots more lovely new clothes, things I would never normally go for as I pretty much live in jeans and boring plain t-shirts.
lol I even splashed out on a few matching underwear sets, really pretty ones :D

Anyway it is late and I am tired so bedtime for me x

You are sounding so much better blue :)
Well done :D

You sound so much more positive, despite the shitty things going on, which is great :) Hope your heating getting sorted out soon, that's terrible.

Hi Blue
Like the sound of all the new clothes and the underwear. You are sounding as if you are coping very well with whatever life is throwing at you. With a holiday just round the corner you have something good to look forward to. Who looks after all the animals when you are away?
Mere x

HI BB
Your doing so so well. Holidays are great, I love the fact your splashing out on new gear and matching pretty underwear a feat I have never ever managed* pulls up trousers to hide grey nanny knickers* x

hahaha granny knickers are what I am trying to stay away from, although they are sooooo comfy aren't they?!!

@Mere, I have only ever been on nights/2 nights holidays so never really been away long enough for anyone to see to the animals. The rabbits would always go to a friends though coz they need a little more attention than a hamster does :)
But this holiday I will be away for 9 days (that's ages to me!) and my brother and his fiancée are going to be staying here to look after all the animals so I don't have to worry. My brothers fiancée is a vet nurse so if they need vet care they'll be in good hands while I'm away.

I'm going to be getting back into studying this year and I am petrified! But I want to get qualified to do jobs I would enjoy (working with animals) When I left school I went to college and got a childcare qualification (NNEB) but I don't feel like that's something I want to do anymore.
I know I am nearly 30 years old but I don't feel like I'm too old to get started on a new career :)
I have to start off by doing a maths gcse because the grade I got in high school was too low (I completed a maths AS level at college but apparently that doesn't count when doing the animal course I would like to do)

So lots going on this year.
I do try and keep positive when crappy things keep happening, I figure they cant stay bad forever!

So losing weight this year, starting vet nurse course, my first week long holiday! and making an effort with what I wear.
Next steps....learning to drive and having a baby!

How weird, I thought an AS was a level higher than an A level, halfway between GCSE and A Level, strange that they wouldnt accept that. But good luck with the studying. It's never to late for a career change :)

Blue B you are sounding very positive I like your list of goals. Vet nurse would be an ideal job for you. Good luck with all your ambitions.
Mere x

Back