BMI Article...

Mmm interesting article Deezer - thanks! Trust all is going well with you. I finish Lipotrim this week (hopefully) - thanks for all your personal help and support since last September, I really do appreciate it. Take care, Elaine.

Thanks for that post dee isn't it amazing how everyone gets caught up in those little numbers drs especially.(even worse when your pregnant) my dr frowned when my bmi before last baby was 32 (it was recently 46 again) and never saw the bigger picture when it used to be 53 ! Yeah ok 32 not ideal but better that 53 anyhow thanks again. Also wanna thank you for your water advice it seemed to work this week lost 5lb rather than the 2'2. I was losing so drink and you shrink didnt work for me:-D many thanks hun x

Its just so easy to obsess with it.... But its a bad representation of 'fitness' or 'wellness'

Ejits!!!

X

Cheers for that article Dee, has put a smile :D on me face.... btw chick gonna PM you about the clarins firming body cream found bargains on Ebay ;) bought myself 2 and I know we cant stick links on ere so will send in pm xxxx

Very intetesti.g, i new bmi was a crap way to measure. I had my blood pressure and bloods done, i had text book blood pressure, low colesterol and no diabetes and good liver function. The doctors face all suprised.... Just because my bmi is in the 30's dosnt mean ill have everything wrong with mr

Back