Body building thread.....

Deezer

Gold Member
After discussing this with a couple of people I thought I'd start a thread then we can all see our progress.....

And help each other out.... I am a complete beginner.....

Is anyone interested????

Dee

XXX

Checking in hunny, I'm hoping to increase protein during refeed and compete October 2013. Eek!!

Will pop in with my routines etc tomorow when on proper pc :)

Xxx

Awww ta hun.... knew your input would be vital.... lol.... I'm looking up stuff I can do with my kettlebells to get started....

Need my neck to be better!!!

: (

X

Peach there's an app on Iphone......

Not had a right good look at it yet but from what i could gather it looks pretty good.... its call JEFIT

: )

im going to be lurking on this thread... i am interested in building more muscle

553819_322752787812208_1168503319_n.jpg598517_349201755152606_859575572_n.jpg560325_214554825324941_532296946_n copy.jpg

Plenty of kettlebell online workouts posted in kettlebell section. I've noticed a massive change since i started using them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hopefully get a kettlebell session with OH on Saturday. Nice to add in some extras

Will be building a high protein refeed for September. I need to put in my application to compete next year Eek think that will really drive me on!

Got some protein coming today, try to maintain muscle whilst on vlcd.

Xxx

Ooooh its all exciting.....

*Goes to find kettlebell section*

I do have kettleworx though!!! Need to get on and do it!!

X

I'm going to be lurking too :) I'm starting a clean eating high protein diet looking to get lean.. Going to do the shred and a 90 body transformation DVD I bought .. I'm a beginner but I need to get lean and get definition

Donzy84 said:
Plenty of kettlebell online workouts posted in kettlebell section. I've noticed a massive change since i started using them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll have a look I bought a kettle bell but could never find a good work out any you recommend ?

Deezer said:
Still cant lift because of my shoulder!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ooh Deezer, I hope your shoulder heals quickly. Nice thread here. I think I'll be lurking a bit too!

katiebaby said:
I'll have a look I bought a kettle bell but could never find a good work out any you recommend ?

Kettleworx is a good one. Have a look at the 'secret to shaping up' thread in the stickies section of kettlebells.

trimlee said:
Kettleworx is a good one. Have a look at the 'secret to shaping up' thread in the stickies section of kettlebells.

Kettleworx is meant to be awesome-it's on my list for when I get home in October x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you on the mend hunny

I'm going to train my legs today then tae bo tomorrow. Probably hit gym Sunday and Monday since Il be away for a couple days.

Taking shakes with me and protein powder make the most of a healthy week off!

Back