• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

body comparison site

hey boys'n'girls how's it goin,
Just wanted to say there is a website where you can put in your height/weight and it will bring up a load of pics people have submitted of themselves at that height & weight, its interestin coz u can put in ur goal & see kind of what size you'll be, it vary's a bit of course dependin on age/body type/fitness but it gives ya a general idea, a lil sneak preview of the new-you-to-be lol!!!
Course i can't remember what it's called lol but i'll try n find the link xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

~Louise~

Wow thanks so much for posting this! Its really inspiring what a great idea.

scotminx

Gold Member
Oooh that's cool - thanks for sharing! :)

Everytime I put my stats in it tells me there are no search results for me.
I've tried putting different weights in but it just says the same, stupid thing!

scotminx

Gold Member
I had to mess around with it a bit blue before I could get any results - have you tried just putting in weight and height and leaving out size and body shape? You might get results that way... However, when I was looking through the pics my general impression was that there was lots of variation - we all carry weight differently. That said, it was inspiring to look at some of the smaller weights for my height :)

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
shame it's only for women :(

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
its kinda made me think my goal weight isn't small enough :( looks like i'll be on this diet longer than i tought. Hopefully i'll get to my goal weight and i'll be happy with it and wont need to lose any more.

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I checked it out and there was one girl who I couldn't believe was the same height and just a few pounds lighter than me - if I had her body I would be totally over the moon. I wouldn't want to lose anymore if I looked like that... Mind you she probably has never been 336 pounds lol...