body comparison site

hey boys'n'girls how's it goin,
Just wanted to say there is a website where you can put in your height/weight and it will bring up a load of pics people have submitted of themselves at that height & weight, its interestin coz u can put in ur goal & see kind of what size you'll be, it vary's a bit of course dependin on age/body type/fitness but it gives ya a general idea, a lil sneak preview of the new-you-to-be lol!!!
Course i can't remember what it's called lol but i'll try n find the link xxx

Wow thanks so much for posting this! Its really inspiring what a great idea.

Oooh that's cool - thanks for sharing! :)

Everytime I put my stats in it tells me there are no search results for me.
I've tried putting different weights in but it just says the same, stupid thing!

I had to mess around with it a bit blue before I could get any results - have you tried just putting in weight and height and leaving out size and body shape? You might get results that way... However, when I was looking through the pics my general impression was that there was lots of variation - we all carry weight differently. That said, it was inspiring to look at some of the smaller weights for my height :)

shame it's only for women :(

its kinda made me think my goal weight isn't small enough :( looks like i'll be on this diet longer than i tought. Hopefully i'll get to my goal weight and i'll be happy with it and wont need to lose any more.

I checked it out and there was one girl who I couldn't believe was the same height and just a few pounds lighter than me - if I had her body I would be totally over the moon. I wouldn't want to lose anymore if I looked like that... Mind you she probably has never been 336 pounds lol...

We need a blokes version of that.

Back