Body Magic

vixmania41999

Silver Member
Whats your favourite body magic exercise?

I love body pump, street dance and other classes. I want to try zumba but my local gym doesn't do it. Plus money is a bit tight at the mo so not been able to get to the gym at all lately.

I use my Wii Fit but its boring me a bit now and its hard to find time to do it around my daughter.

What do you like??

I really enjoy walking especially along the coast, going away next week and the plan is to walk at least 10 miles a day...well thats if I can shift this chest infection in time!! I also love the gym until I was ill I had started going 5 times a week and going swimming.

Swimming.
Got cheapo gym membership, cancer isn't all doom and gloom i'm doing well out of it!
Go nearly every day and love it, despite being overtaken by the wrinklies cause i'm so slow!

Should be a zumba for the wii soon I think. Might get a wii, use to use one but ex has it, and do the wii fit again.

I exercise at home unless I can get out walking. Or I do lots of manual jobs in the house or garden - we're renovating our house, so lots of DIY at the weekends, humping stuff about and up and down ladders.

I have several DVDs, from step to dance to Cardio boxing. Must try out Zumba, as I've looked at it on Utube and it looks right up my street. Any recommendations?

I love walking on the coast too. We've just come back form North Devon and we walked along some of the beaches. We're hopefully moving down there next year, hubby has family there so it will be nice.

Not sure about Zumba DVDs I've not really looked into the DVD side of it, it does look good though I really want to find a class near me.

Back