Body magic!!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Hey everyone,

was just having a wee thought to myself.............would any of you count bedroom anticts towards your body magic!!! :) :) Hehe :candledinner::pillowfight::0chacha:
I dont think that it is something I would write on my fitness log for the consultant to see, but the more weight I lose, the more I actually want to let my OH near me.

Sorry if this is too much info for some!!!! x x

Its all down to body magic, the way you feel inside. Its go a knock on affect for our loved ones, mine aint complaining lol. Thats a good question cuz your burning up calories arnt you? Happy hormones rushing round your body, gives you a smile and a buzz. Keeps you motivated I guess...

lol, wish i could claim my gold award for this but with twins a 6 yr old and OH working shifts I'm lucky to reach bronze:rolleyes:

Well, they say any exercise which makes you slightly out of breath and raises the pulse a little counts towards body magic......

Nuff said I reckon!!

Every little helps as they say so the more body magic in any shape or form has got to be worth it. Only trouble is my body magic wore off after to much bedroom magic and 3 kids later lol. xx

I don't suppose a cup of cocoa and a good book counts? :confused:

I don't suppose a cup of cocoa and a good book counts? :confused:
Depends how heavy the book is, Judimac! LMAO

Calories burned in sexual activity:

Vigorous effort = 102 per hour
Moderate effort = 88 per hour
Light effort, kissing hugging = 68 per hour

................per HOUR!!???!!!!:eek:

Back