body temperature!! burr its cold in here!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ad1987, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ad1987

ad1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey on w.2 here and starting to notice that i am very cold all the time!! i thought the weather was cold but yesterday i was sitting with friends both were in t-shirts with car windows open n i was in a winter coat with iceblocks for hands and then i struck ...it wasnt cold weather it was ME!! how is everyone else coping with the changes in their bodily functions while on lt :p?? is anyone else having weird cold spells??:jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :gen125: Im cold constantly, everyone in my house is sweating all their at away with the temperature i keep the heating at. Constantly wearing thick bedsocks with my slippers, biug heavy cardigans and hot water bottles are in my bed!!!! sooo cold constantly :23:

4. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Its the water. You're constantly 'flushing' your system with cold water so your body temp is colder than normal!

5. ad1987

ad1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    really?? i didnt know it was the cold water?? i thought it was just the lack of food?! thanks irishmum! i might start drinking some hot water to help balance it out!!
    im the same as you becca, at home studying with fluffy socks, slippers, tracksuit, hoody n dressing gown on!! crazy!! :rolleyes:

6. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    I have mugs & mugs of hot tea! With the Irish weather I have to do something to stay warm! LOL!

7. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Yep, I'm freezing. I'm putting it down to the fact that I have 24lbs of fat less to keep me warm;)

8. ad1987

ad1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    irishmum we started on teh same day..20/3!! go us..great minds and all that!! yea also irish too, from dublin though!! but definately going to start drinking more tea..i just find it strong without milk but i will get used to it! thanks for the tips!! xx

9. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    I used to use a little vanilla as a 'creamer' until I decided not to 'waste' any of my shakes like that! I make up my tea as usual, then add a little cold water to take it back from boiling point and it's not as strong? It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's fine now?

10. Ghost

Ghost Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.69%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I've been totally perished for 7 weeks now. Used to be roasting all the time but now like an ice block. The heating bill will hammer me, just as well I'm saving on the food!!!

11. kered

kered Gold Member

Its the lack of carbs in your body, carbs warm you up naturally and no carbs = freezing hands and feet........lol. I am on day 6 of refeed and still warming up, but at least getting a little warmer. Keep warm folks, wear socks and gloves when necessary, but the best solution for me was a nice hot bath or shower, either that or drink warm water, at least you can warm up your hands at the same time.

12. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am constantly cold! Not just chilly really really cold. Everyone at work has broken into their spring wardrobe but oh no!! Not me I am layering like crazy! Do you reckon thin people have this problem all the time?

13. happykitten

happykitten Full Member

Yeah, I was told that coldness was a good sign as you are in ketosis.....so I always see it as a positive thing x

14. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm in week 13 now and I've had cold feet, hands and nose for the whole time I've been on this. Can't wait to start refeeding (in 12 weeks) just to warm up a bit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.