body temperature!! burr its cold in here!!

ad1987

hey on w.2 here and starting to notice that i am very cold all the time!! i thought the weather was cold but yesterday i was sitting with friends both were in t-shirts with car windows open n i was in a winter coat with iceblocks for hands and then i struck ...it wasnt cold weather it was ME!! how is everyone else coping with the changes in their bodily functions while on lt :p?? is anyone else having weird cold spells??:jelous:

:gen125: Im cold constantly, everyone in my house is sweating all their at away with the temperature i keep the heating at. Constantly wearing thick bedsocks with my slippers, biug heavy cardigans and hot water bottles are in my bed!!!! sooo cold constantly :23:

Its the water. You're constantly 'flushing' your system with cold water so your body temp is colder than normal!

really?? i didnt know it was the cold water?? i thought it was just the lack of food?! thanks irishmum! i might start drinking some hot water to help balance it out!!
im the same as you becca, at home studying with fluffy socks, slippers, tracksuit, hoody n dressing gown on!! crazy!! :rolleyes:

I have mugs & mugs of hot tea! With the Irish weather I have to do something to stay warm! LOL!

Yep, I'm freezing. I'm putting it down to the fact that I have 24lbs of fat less to keep me warm;)

irishmum we started on teh same day..20/3!! go us..great minds and all that!! yea also irish too, from dublin though!! but definately going to start drinking more tea..i just find it strong without milk but i will get used to it! thanks for the tips!! xx

I used to use a little vanilla as a 'creamer' until I decided not to 'waste' any of my shakes like that! I make up my tea as usual, then add a little cold water to take it back from boiling point and it's not as strong? It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's fine now?

I've been totally perished for 7 weeks now. Used to be roasting all the time but now like an ice block. The heating bill will hammer me, just as well I'm saving on the food!!!

Its the lack of carbs in your body, carbs warm you up naturally and no carbs = freezing hands and feet........lol. I am on day 6 of refeed and still warming up, but at least getting a little warmer. Keep warm folks, wear socks and gloves when necessary, but the best solution for me was a nice hot bath or shower, either that or drink warm water, at least you can warm up your hands at the same time.

Yeah, I was told that coldness was a good sign as you are in ketosis.....so I always see it as a positive thing x

I'm in week 13 now and I've had cold feet, hands and nose for the whole time I've been on this. Can't wait to start refeeding (in 12 weeks) just to warm up a bit.

Back