*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

SO glad today is nearly over. Had a really crappy, hungry, fed up day. :(

Cant quite put my finger on it but i have felt really down today. Have had a bit of a stressful situation today - all self induced as i rushed into something and got myself into a silly awkward situation.
I then got a rather unpleasant email from someone - have no idea who it was but it upset me quite a lot. It looks like someone is trying to get their kicks from upsetting people via email and i'm annoyed that it worked on me.

So i had a vegetable soup for lunch and a vanilla shake mid afternoon.
I have made a butterscotch mousse but typically it hasnt set!! grrrrr it's now in the freezer so we'll see what happens!
Have drunk 3 1/2 litres water and am off to bed early. I have just had enough today.

Its so been one of those days for us all, when I said it would get better I think I fibbed, tommorrow better do coz if not im out to kill!!!!!!!!!!

Was it one of those chain emails, I hate those, It took so long for me just to delete them coz I thought something bad would happen.

See ya tommorrow hun, and chin up x

Thanks Vicky!!

I feel better today. I woke up with a headache but have taken some pills. I think i'm coming down with a cold.

Have had a fruits of the forest shake this morning - cant say i'm overly keen on them!
I'm going to be offline for a while from today as we are having the cable moved into the new office and I wont be reconnected for a few days.
Gonna miss you all. Stephen is away also so it's going to be just me doing ss all on my own - scary thought but i can do this!!

keep going everyone xx

Hiya Helen, good luck whilst you are off line. You can do it. Glad today is better.

Helen, you can do it, try carrying a pen and paper round with you and if you want to eat write down a reason not to, hmmmm maybe I live in an ideal world!

Good luck whilst you are off line, I will email you as soon as I come back.

Vx

I'm back online!!!! I managed to get the office done quickly - i couldnt stand being away from the site!! Big thanks to my dad though as he did the carpet and finishing off for me today!!

I've not done too bad. yesterday was a hard day again. I stupidly baked with the kids and before i knew it had popped a biscuit in my mouth. i spit it out but not before having a sneaky chew!!! :)
It hasnt affected ketosis but it has made me hungry today - I will learn my lesson eventually!!!

It is now 60 days exactly to my holiday in centerparcs. This was my initial incentive for losing weight as i wanted to go and feel comfortable in a swimming costume. I have said time and time again - 'i'll do it for our holiday in centerparcs this year' and never have. Now having lost 2 stone already i feel like I will ge there this time.

I am hoping to lose another 2 stone which will take me to 10 1/2. My goal is 9st 4lbs but will move up the programmes to lose the last bit. I have printed out a chart to fill in and am relying on this to keep me focused!

So today 1st day of my challenge has gone well. I have drunk 3 litres already and have resisted many urges to eat.
Had a banana shake for brekkie a malt toffee bar for lunch and a vanilla shake for tea.

59 days to my holidays and i'm doing well!! Got on the scales and have lost 2lbs. i was a little disapointed it wasnt more but i know 2lbs is still a good loss.
It takes me to 12st 6lbs which means i only have 27 lbs to lose before my holiday :)

Today has been fine - My DH has been working from home and has helped me with the rugrats. My son hasn't hung off me quite as much today and i have managed to get quite a few jobs done.
I didnt have my breakfast until 11am as i'd forgotten to put my ice cubes in the freezer so i faffed around until i eventually made a mousse. It turned out really well and was delicious!!
I then experimented with crisps again - i am unbelievably poor at making them!! I added a bit of curry powder to my mushroom pack which was actually not bad. They turned out like little lumps of dog poo (sorry if thats too graphic!!) but thankfully were edible!!
Then had a toffee and walnut shake for tea. Feeling a bit hungry but will keep drinking water.

I'm going out tomorrow with DH all day. I'm a bit worried how i'll get on as i dont have any tetras left.
Hoping to have a shake for breakfast - make crisps for lunch (fingers crossed they turn out ok!) and a Bar for tea - oh and lots and lots of water!!!!

58 days to my hols and i'm still ssing. :)

Today has been another tough one and i'm really proud of myself for not cheating.
Had a vanilla mousse for breakfast - it didnt set properly and tasted exactly like custard it was delicious!!
Hubby and I went shopping. 2 hours wandering around the shops did me in and i could have murdered a mcdonalds. I had made myself some crisps and had been nibbling them all the way around so just had the rest of them and some water - yay me!
Went to the football with hubby and started to feel teriible - really washed out and shaky. I started with a stinking headache which has lasted all day despite taking painkillers. :(
Anyway had a chocolate bar for tea and reckon i've had about 3 litres of water.
Gonna take it easy tomorrow as i think all the exercise has made me feel ill today.

Went to LUSH and bought myself some gorgeous bath products - gonna go and have a nice long soak then go to bed.

Night Night everyone!! xx

Piccies of start and today

Piccies of me at the start and half way through. Hope you can see them properly.

Attachments

• DSCF0040.jpg
    DSCF0040.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 71
  • JD300001.JPG
    JD300001.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 75
Wow what a difference, you look like a different person!

I weighed myself this morning at 12st 5lb so we are still more or less the same weight, although my official wi is tomorrow at 8pm and I am generally a couple of lbs heavier in the evening!

Well done for getting through yesterday, I was starving when I got home from Robbie last night and was desparate to eat something "proper" so when I got in, I took my water upstairs and went straight to bed without going downstairs at all! It was really difficult because my tummy was rumbling!

Thanks guys. It has really helped putting photos up as i couldnt tell the difference until i saw the start and the now side by side!!

Today has been ok - it's my dads birthday. All the family went around for a buffet.
I had a 1/2 a hot choc and 1/2 an orange bar for lunch. Then had the same when i was at mum and dads. i wasnt hungry but the food looked so delicious i could have eaten the lot!!
Drunk lots and lots of water and helped tidy up as we went along. My mum was really impressed - mainly because me not eating meant i did all the washing up for her!! :)
Came home and have had a strawberry shake and a warm water with some flavourings.

Feeling a bit fed up - not sure why. Well actually thats a lie I know why!
Sometimes i just feel so cross that i am overweight and on a diet.
I also get overwhelmed with the thought that as i'm not naturally slim it's something i'm going to have to watch forever. I would love to not have to worry about it.
Going to sort the kids stuff out for school tomorrow then head for a bath and go to bed.

Hope everyone is doing ok. :)

Having a good day today.

Got weighed this morning and am 12st 3lbs so have altered my ticker. Really pleased that the 11s are getting closer. :)
Cleared out a lot of clothes that are too big - if anyone wants any size 18s let me know!!

Have spent most of the day just mooching around, clearing up and generally just pleasing myself.
Kids are being really good - my daughter goes to school full time on wednesday and i'm going to really miss her company. She's a real little character.

Had a butterscotch shake for brekkie and a choc muffin for lunch. Will update on the rest of the day later - hope everyone else is having a good day too. :)

Hi Helen

You are doing really brilliantly, your photos are fab!! Keep it up, not long to go now so look out Centerparcs!!

Thanks Karen :)

How are you? How's the dating life - must go catch up. :)

Want to get a really nice swimming costume for centerparcs - dont think i'm brave enough for a 2 piece!! Hoping to feel attractive - i might even wear waterproof mascar in the pool and do my hair. :D

Well done Helen You Look Fantastic!

Hi Helen,

Just catching up on your diary and you are so determined and dedicated and when I look at your photos...I just went WOW!!!

You look so good and happy:D

I would give a guess your tall? As you do look very slim.

Nice to move out of size 18...I am still on the border line:(

I have started walking and I am hoping that will get things moving again.

When I read diary threads like your own I find them very motivating and it reaffirms to me to keep going...

I think honestly we all have to watch our diet and there is no easy way around this...I like to think one day I will be able to live by the 80/20 rule...80% of the time I will be good and 20% I can have the treats!!! Instead of the other way around.

Walking a bit more instead of using the car all the time...

Congrats' you look brill:D

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Helen,

You do look so fab in the photos, Hang on to the size 18s for me if you will, Im struggling bottoms wise, i have either 22's which fall down or 16s which are a little tight!

You seem to have cracked it now, ss all the way to your hols and you will look stunning.

You can do the 2 stone in 60 days, I just know it.

I get down about dieting sometimes too, especially when I think of the long term! will never be naturally skinny and it amazes me when skinny people eat so much!

I think though that its good to be slim and watch what we eat rather than be a lot bigger and unhealthy. The 80/20 rule from Mini is fab and Im going to look at putting that into practise when I am eating again, along with a low GI/Carbs.

Hope today has been good for you. Chin up x

Thanks mini and vicky!!

Mini - i'm only 5' 2" so you've just made my day :D

I'll hang on to my stuff vicky - All the stuff is from new look (inspire range), next, asda etc. It's good stuff and hardly worn!!

I am looking forward to my holidays now and agree that the 80/20 rule will apply when i've lost my weight.

I do have to make healthier choices though - i looked in my cupboards today and it was all just rubbish junk food.
Have decided that when i go shopping next i am going to buy healthy stuff. I want to get my children used to eating better so that when i'm eating with them it will already be normal for them.

The rest of today has gone fine. Had a choc pack for tea and am now finishing drinking my water.
I'm going to see my counsellor on wednesday - it's been a fortnight since i last saw her and i weighed 12st 9lbs then. if i manage to weigh in at 12st 2lbs (1lb away) Then thats half a stone - i cant ask for anything more than that!!

Back