*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

you are sailing now!

Go for it girl, we'll catch up friday, its gonna be a strange one for me, dropping Chloe off and then going home on my own, never done that before!

boofaloo - Am loving your diry, and the pics are great!

Nearly there really now! Just the last stretch!

Hi Vicky! We'll have to go for a black coffee one friday when we've dropped them off :) See you later

Thanks Wobbly!!!

I'm nearly half way through - didnt think i'd even get a few pounds in so am dead chuffed!!

How are you doing?

Got out of the wrong side of bed.:(

Today has been a toughy. Mostly because last night i dreamt about food and woke up in a foul mood. I hadnt filled any of my water bottles and hadnt washed the blender ready for breakfast. This set me off on the wrong foot and to be honest my attitude to the whole thing was terrible!!

My chatterbox has had a good go at me today - telling me that ive managed to lose weight so far with nibbling every so often so if i nibble today it wont hurt!!

I ate a caramel bar this morning as fast as i could - i then felt really annoyed because that was it i'd just gobbled breakfast and there was nothing else until lunch. :(

Had to go out this morning and only managed half a litre while i was out. Picked the kids up and was just starting to get the old motivation back and relax when my sons school phoned up to say he was ill and could i come and get him.
The stress levels returned, he was sent home becasue he apparently had diarrhoea but the first thing he said to me was ' can we go to whacky warehouse now?'
Ill - Not at all!!!!!!
He is now in his pyjamas in his room, no tv and just water to drink so his tummy doesnt get upset ;) best cure for him bunking off i think!!!

Had a vanilla milkshake for lunch and another 1/2 litre of water. So thats 1 litre down 3 to go. Struggling with it today.

I feel better in myself. My mind is back to positive thinking mode again and i am determined to do this even though today is a go to bed and pull the blankets over your head day!!!!

I've eaten :( :( :(

No excuses, no sob stories just plain old lack of self discipline!!

Going to get weighed tomorrow so will assess the damage and restart. Pleased i lasted so long without succombing but very disappointed with myself.

VLCD are definately easier when you are positive and have the right attitude. Today i didnt have it but tomorrow i will!!

I've eaten :( :( :(

No excuses, no sob stories just plain old lack of self discipline!!

Going to get weighed tomorrow so will assess the damage and restart. Pleased i lasted so long without succombing but very disappointed with myself.

VLCD are definately easier when you are positive and have the right attitude. Today i didnt have it but tomorrow i will!!

Helen,

One slip is not going to ruin your diet!!!

You have had one of those days where as you said, you got out of the wrong side of the bed.

This happens to most of us at some point and getting through the day is so tough, but when you throw in the emotions of children it can get to boiling point and chaos.

Just read over your diary and see how far you have come and have done so extremely in such a short space of time and if you needed an extra reminder just look at your photos!!!

They are WOW!!!

So please don't beat yourself up and just continue on and drink your water and have your packs as you need them for your nutrients and especially when your feeling stressed out.

You are doing really well and remember you are human after all!

Sending hugs and love.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini - you're a star.

I'm scrapping all challenges and targets that i have set myself - i cant look into the future too much anymore because with me everyday is different. I thought a couple of days ago i was flying and now well i've crash landed!! :)

I'm still going to ss until my holiday but will just take it one day at a time. I'm still aiming on having lost my weight for christmas but will take it one day at a time. I'm still planning on being in the elevens when i go to Edinburgh with my DH at the end of the month but will take it one day at a time.

BABY STEPS - my new motto

I CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!!!!

Hiya Helen, you will do this, baby steps defo, and dont run before you can walk!

Hope you are feeling better about yourself tonight, remember close today up and move on.

Black coffee would be good one friday, or in my case black tea as I hate coffee!!!!

Ive decided to get my hair done this friday to give myself a treat, i'll look gorgeous at the school gates on friday aft!! pmsl!!

Good luck for tomorrow, may see you in the morning x

Hi Vicky
i'll be there in the morning with Holly.
Matt isnt well though - i'm feeling quite guilty now as I thought he was skiving and he's got more poorly as the day has worn on and is now really not very well!!

Cant wait to see your gorgeous new hair - you'll be the envy of all the mums!! As you know i come to school looking like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards. Hair slapped up and no make up on.
I wish i knew the secret of the mums who can do their hair, make up and nails done before 8.30am in a morning!!!

Have decided to list some things i like about having lost weight and what i'm looking forward to when i get to goal so when i'm feeling down again i can look on here - will add to it as i think of more stuff:

I can cross my legs!! I have less bingo wings - hoping to have no bingo wings soon!! I can wear size 16s!! People are starting to notice!! I am looking forward to feeling fine in my swimming costume!! I am looking forward to starting riding lessons again and not being put on the biggest horse in the stable because i'm so heavy!! Looking forward to being a size 12!! Looking forward to a more confident personal life!!

Hey Helen, thats the spirit, the new you is sounding good!

Back on track today and it feels good!!!!

Went to see my counsellor this morning and it was just what i needed. She is so fantastic - i'm pleased i've got a good un'. :)

Had a busy day - havent thought about food much and when i've felt hungry i've drunk water. Dont have a headache or anything yet but know tomorrow might be a different story.

I weighed in at 12st 7lbs which means i've put 5lbs on. I know a lot of that is glycogen store though and i was fully dressed and in jeans so that has to be at least 3 lbs doesnt it ;)

Had peanut bar so far and a litre and a half of water. Just trying out the vegetable drink flavouring - does anyone know ow much you can have of it a day? It's not bad for when i'm having a savoury attack which in truth isnt that often!!! :D

Gonna drink water until about 7pm then have a soup and a muffin when DH has his dinner so i feel like i'm eating with him. Going to even put it in one of my best bowls and sit at the table instead of drinking it out of a mug stodd in the kitchen!!! :)

Feeling back to my old self now and ready to tackle the weight again!!

nice one helen, i just has a butterscotch muffin and it was lovely, DH saved some powder and made a custard to go with it, it was delightful!!

Glad you are back on track, hope your little boy is ok

oooh custard!! Very impressed your DH makes your muffins. Mine wouldnt have a clue!!!!

Matt is a lot better - he is going to school tomorrow, all being well.
Just had a reread of my blog and found it really enlightening - noticed some interesting patterns. Hopefully now I can deal with situations before they take over and I cheat.

Done good today but glad it's nearly over - mainly because i'm knackered and dying for an early night!!
DH has just said he wants an early night too - i'm thinking he doesnt want to go to sleep though ;)

Hi Helen,

Just taking a look at your thread! Went back and saw your photos - WOW!!! You look amazing, literally half the person you were!! You must be so pleased!

How are you doing? Are you finding it easy? You've lost loads!!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah - Easy: no, Enjoyable: yes

Thanks for the complimnets - i cant quite believe it when i look at the photos. It hasnt sunk in yet that i look so much better and i still have 3 stone to lose!!!

Taking things one day at a time and concentrating on getting through each day without nibbling. Just read an excellent post by icemoose about our attitude and he is so right. It's how we view this diet that makes all the difference!!

I do love CD - in fact i'm getting more and more passionate about it. :) My counsellor thinks i should aim to be a counsellor myself so I am now focusing on that. I have learnt so much and would love to help others.

ooo forgot to say -got weighed this morning and am 12st 4lbs - i was right 3lbs of my weigh in at my counsellors was my jeans!!!!

note to self -DONT wear jeans to get weighed in!!!

Well done helen, you can do it!

Just at work so have to go but thought id log in and see how you are, wasnt the traffice bad today, took me half hour from school onto brighouse!

Hope today is good for you x

HI Vicky!!

Yep traffic was hurrendous - kids were a bit late for school because of it but we werent the only ones!!

Chatterbox is having a bit of a go at me today as i feel really hungry. Am not going to give in though - just gonna keep drinking.

Back