*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

thats such good spirit and definately the way forward for you. Well done!!!

HI

Done well today - had a toffee bar for breakfast, oriental chilli soup for lunch and a cho mint muffin for tea.

have drunk 3 litres of water so far.

My other 2 children have sickness and diarrhoea now. So i've spent much of the afternoon clearing up sick and ****!!!!
Had a call from the hospital - Have to go in for some tests. I need to eat before them so have phoned my CDC and am waiting to hear from her about what i should do.

Chatterbox has finally given up and left me alone. I think she could sense i wasnt in the mood after cleaning the 3rd pile of sick up. ;)

HI

Done well today - had a toffee bar for breakfast, oriental chilli soup for lunch and a cho mint muffin for tea.

have drunk 3 litres of water so far.

My other 2 children have sickness and diarrhoea now. So i've spent much of the afternoon clearing up sick and ****!!!!
Had a call from the hospital - Have to go in for some tests. I need to eat before them so have phoned my CDC and am waiting to hear from her about what i should do.

Chatterbox has finally given up and left me alone. I think she could sense i wasnt in the mood after cleaning the 3rd pile of sick up. ;)

Congrats' Helen on losing 3lbs.!!!

Your having a tough day with the kids and still going Strong!!!

I do hope whatever tests your having will go well for you...

You were saying earlier on the thread about quick ways to look good in the morning...

I find the quickest way is to put on a light moisturizing tint...so that is your moisturizing done and a little colour to lift your face...mascara, lippy and a dab of lippy on the checks, comb the eyebrows and all set to go...five minutes.

Nails? Hair comb through...if you use ironing tongs it last from one wash to the next...or tie it back.

Love Mini xxx

Things are ok today - baby has still got sickness and diarrhoea but is on the mend.
I feel very sick today. Had a pack this morning and half an orange bar and felt dreadful. Was determined it wasn't coming back up though ;)

15 days until i go to Edinburgh with hubby. Need to be strong as he's away in Malta from Monday night, I am not going to slip up though.

Feeling really tired - might go have a sleep while baby is napping. Hopefully that will take the sickness off - it's hard being a mum and being ill. You cant just stop and go to bed can you? Just have to keep going. :(

Have been in bed and napped. Baby slept until 1pm so that let me have a break. Feeling quite queasy still so must have got the bug from the kids.
Managed to have the rest of my bar but am going to wait until tonight for my last shake. Struggling with the water think i'm only gonna get 3 litres down today.

Last edited:
Day is nearly over and so far i have got through it without throwing up - although i feel dreadful now. :(

Have only magaed 2 1/2 litres of water. Just cant get anymore down me. :( Had my 3 packs and not one nibble. Would feel proud of myself but have felt so ill i know thats the reason i've found it very easy!!

Going to bed in a mo, hoping i feel better tomorrow. Night Night everyone. xx

Hi Helen, well dont on today, when you feel ill sometimes its hard to do anything never mind make packs!

Get an early night hun and lots of sleep and hopefully feel better tomorrow x

I'm up and feel lots better. Thanks F and Vicky!! Your well wishes worked :)

Feeling positive about the day today. Am dying for some water - it's funny how you crave it when you've missed out on your usual intake!!

Have had a bit of an unexpected lunch out today. A friend that i havent seen for about 5 years called around to take me for lunch - i was so shocked!!!! I was good and had a very plain chicken salad and water.
Was lovely to catch up and she commented on how fab i looked which was great - it also took the feeling away of wanting to nick a few chips off her plate!!
I feel very in control still which is good - no feelings of wanting to binge because i havent managed to ss today. i know with what i've eaten everything will be fine. I am one happy bunny. :)

Hope everyones weekend goes well.xx

Last edited:
Had a really good day today and havent nibbled on a thing except my packs!

Have been to the in laws and had a lovely time. I was sure i would struggle today and there were times when i thought man this is tough - but the feeling of being in control and knowing i'll be slim soon was enough to keep me on track.

I'm so close to being in the 11s i dont want anything to slow me down getting there!!

Have had a butterscotch mousse for brekkie.
A Oriental soup for lunch
And a caramel bar for tea.

Have drunk 3 litres of water today.

fab hun, proud of ya x x x x x

Hello All!!!

I got weighed this morning 12st 2lbs. The 11s are tantalisingly close now!!!

I have picked a bit today - nothing too major but nibbles of chicken and a bit of hot dog.
Stephen has gone away today and i suppose i just lost my focus for a while.

Anyhow i'm determined there will be no more nibbles for the rest of the week. I want to be 11stone something when he comes home.

So today i have had: banana shake for brekkie
caramel bar for lunch
picked at chicken and kids hot dogs - only a few bites though - could have been a lot worse!!
soup for tea

Have drunk 4 litres of water and exercised like a crazy thing ( not too hard before anyone tells me off:) ) so far to try and combat the nibbling.

Signing off now to go spring clean my house. Have a sudden urge to get everything sorted and spic and span!!

Love to you all. Sorry i'm not posting much at the mo but i do think about everyone on here often.
Thanks to all my friends for the amazing support they are and have been.

Lets all push on and get to our goals. :)

Hey you!! You are doing brilliantly, glad you have managed to pull it around since I have been away!

You are now a couple of lbs ahead of me lol! We are definately getting there!

Catch you soon.

HI F,

Nice to have you back :)

Am doing ok. TOTM hit today and i know i feel bloated and just generally bleurgh!!

Had a bit of a mad moment this morning went into town and bought a new TV. Hubby is away - perfect opportunity ;) He thinks way too much about stuff like that and we never end up getting anything, where as i'm much more impulsive :D

Have drunk 1 1/2 litres so far and had a T&W shake for brekkie. Having soup for lunch - veg i think? Then a choc mint muffin for tea.

Aiming for lots of water today to try and combat TOTM bloatyness.
My friend called me last night for a chat and we got onto talking about weight. We discussed goals a lot and i have re- evaluated my goal.
I had set myself my 'ideal' target but have changed it to something that i know i can get to. When i ge there i can always change it again but she made me realise there is no point setting a goal i dont think i can achieve. :)

Struggling now. There are a lot of things going around in my head and i'm finding today hard.

Where has my motivation gone -How can i get it back? Why do i feel so up and down at the moment?
All things i need to think about.

Have decided i'm not CDC material. I would really like to help people but my journey hasnt been particularly inspiring and i cant seem to get my own head into gear let alone helping anyone else!!

I do know i want to get to 10stones. I need to focus on that and keep it at the forefront of my mind.

I knew it would be hard with Stephen being away - cant believe it's this hard though. Just shows how much i lean on my wonderful hubby for support.

Oh honey, you have done so well, don't be thinking so badly of yourself... if you can do this diet at all you must be an angel... i think anyway!!!!

i'm sure you would make a cool CDC if thats what you want to do so take it easy on yourself!!

aren't you the lucky moo to have a lovely husband to lean on and he is obviously very supportive!! When is he back??

i read earlier that you weighed in at 12st 2 and the 11's are very close... just try to hold onto the vision on the scales of 11st something even 11st 13.99999999999999999 hee hee

you can do it you know you can

sending you loads of hugs and positive vibes

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen. :)

Hubby is back on Saturday. He has just phoned and listened to me while i sobbed - bless him.

Will keep the 11s in my mind - thanks for the hugs and vibes. x

Struggling now. There are a lot of things going around in my head and i'm finding today hard.

Where has my motivation gone -How can i get it back? Why do i feel so up and down at the moment?
All things i need to think about.

Have decided i'm not CDC material. I would really like to help people but my journey hasnt been particularly inspiring and i cant seem to get my own head into gear let alone helping anyone else!!

I do know i want to get to 10stones. I need to focus on that and keep it at the forefront of my mind.

I knew it would be hard with Stephen being away - cant believe it's this hard though. Just shows how much i lean on my wonderful hubby for support.

Must be the day for struggling - I am too! I actually think the fact that you have struggled makes you a perfect CDC if that is what you want to do - I think there is nothing worse than someone who isn't empathetic to dieting - I used to hate going to WW and being patronised by the leader who had lost 15lbs to get to her goal weight - no way could she understand the struggle I had with my weight. I think that someone who has lost the weight and hasn't struggled is far more inspirational and sympathetic!

Mind you I am a fine one to give advice, today has been really difficult, I am definately out of ketosis (I had two bars the other day which knocked me out) and have battled hunger and the urge to nibble all day.

Take it a minute at a time!

Hi boofaloo

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, I've also been a bit low for the last few days, been thinking far too much!

Throughly recommend doing something to take your mind off things - cleaning usually does the trick!

My boyfriend went away at the weekend and whilst he was away I made these:

cushions.jpg

to stop me thinking! Anything you fancy making?

Hope you feel better soon - lots of love and hugs xxx xxx

Thanks Flopster.

I'm ok now. I know my hormones have been all over the place today and i lost focus. I Have just watched diet doctors and it has reminded me why i want to lose weight!!

Hope the rest of your day has gone well and that you resisted the urges.

Chat soon & thanks again xx

Curvy - Those cushions are lovely!!! I would love to be creative and talented but it's just not my forte!!
Hope you are feeling a bit better and not low anymore - us women have a lot to put with - what with all these damn hormones ;)

I am definately going to take your advice and keep myself busy. I've also thought a lot about my triggers today - what sets of these feelings and what i can do to stop myself turning to food. Still got a lot to think about but i'm getting there!! :)

Thanks guys you are amazing. xx

Today has been ok. Good up until tea time then had a bit of an upset and ended up in tears (damn hormones!!):rolleyes:
Poor eldest son was trying to comfort me as i cried - bless him. I hate them seeing me upset. :(

Anyway. CD wise things have been good. SSing to the max!!!

Had a toffee bar for brekkie, a chicken and mushroom soup for lunch and a choc mint for tea/supper.

Have drunk 3 litres of water. Need to up this though as i feel bloated.

Got on the scales this morning and have lost a couple of pounds. Going to hold of putting what it was as my official weigh in day is Friday and i dont want to jinx things!!

Thinking a lot about food today - not in an obsessive way though. I want to appreciate good food when i start eating again. i dont want to eat for eatings sake - if you get me?
Have decided that instead of takeaways i'll go out to eat. So if i fancy indian i'll go to a proper restaurant etc.
I also am going to make meals for the family with good fresh ingredients - have been looking at some GI cookbooks, which i might invest in.

The GI thing really interests me so am doing some research at the moment. I know i have to get it sorted in my head before i need it otherwise i'll put on a stone faffing around deciding what to do!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Love to you all. xx

Back