*^~Boofaloos Diary Thread~^* Day 1 going well!!

well done you, Im sure you will see the benefit on friday.
Excellent going with the water, that will help tons too!!!

Yep, I posted earlier after having a panic with scales- but then actually saw myself put on 6 pounds over the course of a day alongside my water consumption! I now know the scales can be just an illusion really. Following the diet it's impossible to fail isn't it? as you've proved by your journey so far. Good luck carrying on.

Having a really good day today. Had a good chat with a friend this morning and she really helped lift my spirits. (Thanks honey :) )

Have been putting flat pack together all day, which has been tiring but really good exercise!!
Have only drunk 1 litre so far so am going to spend the rest of the evening drinking my reamaining 3 litres!! think i'll be up to the loo all night!! ;)

Going to see my CDC tomorrow. Am thinking of changing to someone nearer but everytime i think i've made the decision I get uneasy and change my mind!!! Ah well - i'll decide eventually and to be honest i have so many friends on here it doesnt really matter who my CDC is.

SO today i've had : Vanilla Shake - ice cold with lots of crushed ice -delicious!!!!
Oriental chilli soup - has to be my favourite. Just love it!!
Caramel bar - Am making the most of them as i only have 2 left and am not buying anymore for a while to try and get my weight loss moving again.

Got lots of water to drink and ma actually looking forward to it!! Not felt hungry at all today - no headaches and have felt fine. Wish every day could be like this. :)

Glad you have had a better day, me too although I have been hungry because I don't think I am back in ketosis yet although I am going to go do a pishy stick!

I am completely committed to this stone and a half so lets just go for it!

(I have already done 4 litres but want at least another litre if not two before bed time).

Catch you soon.

OOhh Flopster, dont give yourself leg cramps, Last time I did 6 I was up all night in pain. 5 max for me now!

Helen, Glad you had a great day, You seem to be in full flow now, im sure you probably burnt off more putting the furniture together!!!! Lets go for this bonfire night challange, its something I really want to do, and its so good to have something to aim for, you'll be going to centreparks and ill be off to Tunisia looking stunning!!!!!!

Keep up the great work hun x

Helen, what no update:confused: !!!!!!!

How you doin hun

LOL. Bit late with the update - had a double glazing salesman around. :)

Today has gone well. Went to see my counsellor today. Have got myself another 2 weeks supply and had a good natter.

Have had a banana tetra for breakfast, spicy tomato soup for lunch and a T & W muffin for tea.

Have drunk loads of water and am feeling very positive about losing my weight for the bonfire night challenge.

Going to bed in a minute as i have a bit of a headache. Am very tired as my baby has decided sleep is over-rated and has been up for the last 2 nights!! :(

Figured out why baby son has been up through the night- he has his teeth coming through. Cant believe i didnt spot the signs until now - he's my 3rd you would of thought i'd be good at this by now!!!

Today has been good. Have had my last chocolate bar for brekkie - thought i had 2 left but no just one. I didnt want it to be lonely so I ate it!!
Then had a soup for lunch and a strawberry shake for tea.

Feeling quite weak and shaky today for some reason. Went for a brisk walk for exercise and ended up with a headache!! I honestly dont think exercise is good for you despite what everyone tells you ;)
Seriously though i am going to do some toning tonight. My stomach is terrible - and my arms, well they have always been my problem area!!!!

Have tidied up ready for the in-laws coming tomorrow, Still gonna be a mad rush as i never think the house is clean enough. Looking forward to my weekend away though.
Am ssing the whole weekend, i really want to get these last few pounds shifted and cant afford to mess up.

Just had to do a quick update to say it was my weigh in day this morning!!

I WEIGH 11st 13lbs!!!!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

Woooohoooooo!!!!

That is brilliant, yesterday morning I WI at 11.12 but this morning I was back up to 12.0 - my evening weight is still about three or four pounds more than that though grrrr!

We are getting there Helen, we are definately getting there!

BTW how tall are you been meaning to ask!!

5ft 2in :) Only a shorty. :)

What bout you? I bet were about the same arent we?

Hiya Helen, Was great to see your text this morning, has made my day!!!!

Well done on getting into the elevens, what a fab start to the weekend, and a weekend away too!!!!!!

Well done hun, Im right behind you!!!!

The 11s! Ah, I remember them...quite a long time ago...

Really well done, that must be a brilliant feeling.

Flopster - thanks mate - we are getting there and i'm sure your weigh in next week will show you're well into the 11s too. :)

Vicky - Sorry to text you so early. Was just so excited!! Looking forward to the weekend away. This was just what i needed to boost me along.

Kate - Thanks :) I havent been 11 stone anything since having my little boy 7 years a go so yes it's a fantastic feeling!!!

Thanks i'lldoit. Your woohoo's made me smile. I feel like shouting it really loud!!!!!!

Signing off now until after the weekend. Dead busy trying to get house sorted for the inlaws!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

Thanks i'lldoit. Your woohoo's made me smile. I feel like shouting it really loud!!!!!!

Signing off now until after the weekend. Dead busy trying to get house sorted for the inlaws!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

You have a great weekend too
wow 11's hey Fantastic :D
xxc

I'm BACK!!! :D

Missed you all loads!! Its so hard doing CD without logging on here but I have managed - somehow!!

Had a fantastic time in Edinburgh - what a beautiful city it is. So much to do we hardly even scratched the surface! Hubby surprised me with tickets to the theatre last night. We saw The merchant of Venice - it was absolutely fantastic!!!
Was rudely awoken by the fire alarm this morning in the hotel - someone had gone out of a fire escape. GRRRR :( Anyway got us up and about and we have had a lovely drive going the scenic route on the way back!!

Cant wait to catch up with everyone! Going to settle down with my bottle of water and read all your lovely posts!!!!

Sounds like you had a lovely time!

How did you do with the diet or don't you ask that??

Back