Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hi Boo. I thought I would come by and check out your story. I am so glad I did. :D

I find it so inspiring hearing other peoples journeys. You are doing so well.

It is like living through it with you.

I like all the details in your signature. I was thinking of maybe putting a bit more in mine hehe. :)

Last edited:
Hi Boo. I thought I would come by and check out your story. I am so glad I did. :D

I find it so inspiring hearing other peoples journeys. You are doing so well.

It is like living through it with you.

I like all the details in your signature. I was thinking of maybe putting a bit more in mine hehe. :)

Hiya Amanda

Thank you, your welcome here anytime. Looks to me like your doing very well yourself, carry on the good work! I like looking at peoples signatures too, they are so individual.

Hope your having a great Friday night, here next door are having a pre-party before tomorrow night - meh! Boo xx

Right I'm off to bed... But before I do here's a picture of Dale... See how scatty he is lol night night everyone xxx

Attachments

• image-387407026.jpg
    image-387407026.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 17
Boo, I'm loving the new avatar - have a lovely relaxing weekend with Mr Boo & co xxx

Love the picture Boo! Hope you have nice relaxing weekend with the family and also YAY! for the upcoming week off :D

WIT WOO to Mr and Mrs Boo - am loving the new pic, is fab to put a face to a name.

:) xxx

Day 53 - Saturday 9th July 2011

Thank you girlies!!! Hope you all having a lovely, lovely weekend.

Right, I have to confess that I've had some wine today, well a whole bottle to myself! :p And I don't care either!! Just wanted to let my hair down today, I haven't cheated on this diet for over 6 weeks so I've given myself some slack today. No choccie for me tonight, hey ho lol. If I have a gain this week so be it, at least I've enjoyed it.

Next door are having a party, they've just got married and we are just relaxing, its quite nice. Btw Mr Boo hasn't had any wine so he's been really good! Well he can't really anyways.

So I'll sign off for now, catch up with everyone tomorrow Boo xx

I'm with tillymax, 6 weeks is fab - you're doing soooooo well and I bet that well deserved wine went down a treat?

Have a fab Sunday all - anyone up to much? BBQ here - and a tonne of washing!

Day 54 - Sunday 10 July 2011

Hiya everyone

Well that wine went down a treat yesterday but I didn't pig out afterwards so thats a bonus. I was going to cut back on the syns today but I'm not going to. Oooh I'm such a rebel lol

Cherry, I hope you have a lovely bbq, we've got chicken breasts tonight, not sure what we're donig with them yet.

Right well to catch up.... last night my neighbours held a wedding reception in their house and garden and it was so bloomin noisy couldn't go to sleep (I'm a grumpy boo!) woke up and had a lovely bowl of porridge and blueberrys, lunch was a toasted ham, egg and cheese sandwhich which was really lovely.

Just chililn this afternoon, I really should do some work but can't be bothered. ohhh I'm being such a rebel, hold me back ladies :D:D:D:D:D

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday Boo xx

Hey Rebel, whoop sorry I mean Boo

I am glad you are having a chill time :) you so deserve it.

Sorry to hear about the neighbours lets hope all is quiet tonight and you can get some rest.

mmmm blueberries in porridge why didn't i think of that. Sounds lovely.

Glad you enjoyed your wine. Well done for not eating the norty foods. Proud of you.

Hope you have a lovely day, and how is your neck now? is Mr Boo ok? xxxxx

Hiya Jackie

Yep my neck is not too bad although there is still a bit of a crick in it, I guess my previous whip lash might have something to do with it. Mr Boo is ok although I should touch wood lol

The neighbours are not too bad today they're chatting in the garden, although Dale everytime he goes out there barks at the fench so much that we have to bring him in!

Mr Boo is cooking dinner, chicken breast wrapped with bacon and mixed veg, yummy, I'm bloomin starving now! Boo xx

Lol at you girls!! They definately did break the mould with Mr Boo, now he's a house husband he does all the cooking, mind you the way he talks in class makes me look like I don't do anything! :eek: I've told him not to be so bloomin cheeky!

Mind you at a price I could loan him out hehehe :D:D:D:D:D Boo xx

Back