Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Matt, best wishes on your journey to good health. You will still reach your goals even if its on a different path. If you get a chance please pop in and let us know how you are doing...

Thank you so much misslouise for letting us all know, i know we were all worried and im glad hes ok and hope that its nothing too serious to stop the diet just please tell him he has no need to feel silly at all :). x

If you do see this Matt congrats on your loss by eating healthy hun and im sorry you couldnt continue on your LL path, i know i couldnt of gone the healthy eating way as i was far too weak willed before but i have all the confidence you will get to your goal and i and all the lovely ladies are here for you. x

River said:
Thank you so much misslouise for letting us all know, i know we were all worried and im glad hes ok and hope that its nothing too serious to stop the diet just please tell him he has no need to feel silly at all :). x

If you do see this Matt congrats on your loss by eating healthy hun and im sorry you couldnt continue on your LL path, i know i couldnt of gone the healthy eating way as i was far too weak willed before but i have all the confidence you will get to your goal and i and all the lovely ladies are here for you. x

Well said river, Matt good luck with your weightloss, we hope your health issues are soon resolved, do pop in and givevus updates, we really miss you!
Jx

Good luck Matt,

Don't feel silly. Different things are right for different people.
You'll always be welcome here. Remember you are part of our gang?
I hope you have found support for a way of losing your weight that suits you.

Back