Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

Exactly you should think thank **** for that, its 4 or 5lb less than it was this time 3 days ago, positive thoughts and visualisation will get you through this hun xxx

Glad the day went well. Doing good sunshine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooo go you on binning it! Doing fab fab hun and any loss is a good loss Mr :vibes:! So say no to those chatterbox thoughts hehe but yeh i lost 7lb my first week never would of done it on any other diet and you have the bonus of being a damn male loser curse you ;) xx

Should be plain sailing now hun if that ketosis fairy has been caught, the CBT will really help over the next few weeks so I recommend you stay to class and put the books into practice. You would be surprised how many people skip the class, can't get my head round that one!

Just think within a couple of weeks you will be a stone down and feeling the buzz that will get you through this journey, that and the fabulous clothes you can buy xxx

Just wanted to say good luck - it'll be your week 1 WI before you know it and that feels GOOD!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How you doing sunshine ? Well I hope x

We are all awaiting to hear from you hun xxxx

So is it your first weigh-in tomorrow? Exciting! Can't wait to hear how brilliantly you've done. Hope you're still keeping going.

Hey everyone - I have been texting Matt he is ok just going through a hard time, I have been telling him to get his ass back on!! I will text him later again xx

Hey everyone - I have been texting Matt he is ok just going through a hard time, I have been telling him to get his ass back on!! I will text him later again xx

Hey thanks for updating we do get attached and concerned about people on here and all want the best for each other, good to here he is ok.

Hope the diet isnt the cause of his hard time, if it is then let him know we have all been there and pretty much found the support needed on here to get through it. We dont judge each other just just offer words of wisdom and encouragement. :D xxx

Matt we miss your posts.
Take care hun
Cathy

please let him know were all thinking of him and miss him... xx

Hi everyone. Matt is no longer doing lighter life as advised by his doctor. I pushed him to come on and let you all know himself but he feels a bit silly. He has been eating healthy and lost loads last week!! X

Back