Boris's diary ( thats not my real name its Matt)

No dont drink the sake! Go for the shake instead. To early for alcohol lol

keep busy!! and think of why your doing this. The silly thoughts will die down xx

oooooooo that sounds really fine BL!! I will take a note to get some choc shakes next week x

Day 2

Started off very hard with chatterbox and stupid thoughts got easier though !

I'm so glad I've started at a weekend - these are my hardest times with food !

I've just had a strawberry milkshake medicine blended with crushed ice and water - was well good.

I'm off for a little nap, then for a bath and to the flicks.

One medicine left, I'm gonna try the spicy curry soup - but I'm not sure I'll like it...

Massively busy day tomorrow - which will help I'm sure. Oh and I'm off to zumba tomorrow evening with my friend Angela ! Xx

I have never tried zumba before but I am planning to just walk more for a while then build it up to jogging etc, I know from last time that excercise was tough so just a little at a time xx

Sounds like your doing fab hun :) Keep up the good work and thinking of you! xxx

Day 3 -

Work was a good distraction today ! Although quite funny as one of my colleagues bought me something from the vending machine (I won't say what) I binned it ! Lol !

Not nearly as many "food" thoughts today - but god I feel shattered and achy. Just had my last medicine, shepherds pie.. Better than I thought to be honest.

Can't believe tomorrow is day four, I could have gone for a mid week weight in today as the leader said I could on first week. I decided not to, given it's not even been three full days.... Didn't want to be disappointed !

That's all for now kids xxxx

You should have gone you defo would have lost and it spurs you on, I did 3 days and lost 6lb. Men lose more and faster, for me it helped with the irratable feelings I was having! xx

4 / 5 lbs is massive!! I am hoping to lose 7lbs this week. I could have went for a pop in today but didn't go either, didn't feel the need to as I am mosie-ing along just fine. xx

Back