Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Bought the limited edition muller light today "inspired by Bali " coconut with a hint of lime,
Just going to try it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea there's always something to do ,
Glad your days been ok , how you finding the plan Hun ?

Lol just glad it wasn't the same assistant , :)

Yeah plans going well, apart from LW when I wasn't counting syns properly and not having 3rd fruit & veg so only lost 1/4lb. I've done sw few times before in class but never done as well as I have & I'm doing it on my own :s just in the zone at the moment!

Yeah plans going well, apart from LW when I wasn't counting syns properly and not having 3rd fruit & veg so only lost 1/4lb. I've done sw few times before in class but never done as well as I have & I'm doing it on my own :s just in the zone at the moment!

Least you've sorted it now , I'm the same I don't go to class anymore , and doing ok,
Yeyyyy to being in the zone ,
What day do you wi Hun ?

Bought the limited edition muller light today "inspired by Bali " coconut with a hint of lime,
Just going to try it

Oh I saw that one was going to get it until I came across then trays on offer for a £1 then had to leave it. Might get it next time, let me know what you think of it ? :) xx

Hi Mariavon
I just joint this forum today. I find the stories inspirational and am looking forward to sharing my Slimming World journey with ye all. I am joining a group on Wednesday so i will update ye then

Oh I saw that one was going to get it until I came across then trays on offer for a £1 then had to leave it. Might get it next time, let me know what you think of it ? :) xx
It was lovely , def buy it again , I got 2 today, they were cheeper buying single as on offer , I normally get the 6 pk

Hi Mariavon I just joint this forum today. I find the stories inspirational and am looking forward to sharing my Slimming World journey with ye all. I am joining a group on Wednesday so i will update ye then

Hiya and welcome, look forward to following your journey xxx

It was lovely , def buy it again , I got 2 today, they were cheeper buying single as on offer , I normally get the 6 pk

Oh brill I will buy some on my next visit. There is a new cappuccino one that's out too, its ment to be lush :) xx

Wit Woo Von - dont know why you have hidden for so long the change is amazing hunni - you look gorgeous well done xxx

Wit Woo Von - dont know why you have hidden for so long the change is amazing hunni - you look gorgeous well done xxx

Oh thanks Sheila, I was nervous putting before pics up , I was so embarrassed but I thought what the hell , that was what I let myself get to and this is where I am now , still don't like my pic taken but I'm trying to get over it ., starting today :)

Oh thanks Sheila, I was nervous putting before pics up , I was so embarrassed but I thought what the hell , that was what I let myself get to and this is where I am now , still don't like my pic taken but I'm trying to get over it ., starting today :)

Ahhh were all on the same journey hun no need to be nervous. You have come such a long way be proud of what you have achieved xx

Ahhh were all on the same journey hun no need to be nervous. You have come such a long way be proud of what you have achieved xx

Thanks, seeing the pics side by side I think did me a lot of good ,

Least you've sorted it now , I'm the same I don't go to class anymore , and doing ok,
Yeyyyy to being in the zone ,
What day do you wi Hun ?

I do EE, would like to give red & green a go at some point but got to get my head round it first. You?

Thank you for all your lovely comments,
I really appreciate it, and it has spurred me on to keep going even through the rough times when I think sod it I want choccy /crisps,

Il remember all my lovely mini friends and not give in ,
I love you all :) xxxx

I do EE, would like to give red & green a go at some point but got to get my head round it first. You?

When I very first started SW it was red/green days, when I rejoined last time it was EE, I did follow it , but I also was more programmed to red and green so I did kind of revert back to that,
As long as it working. It doesn't matter which you follow ,

Back