Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

yeah plus it let's me keep control of what I'm eating. A picnic in the park sounds nice xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's true , a lot easier to keep control , it's so easy to go out with good intentions then they go out the window when looking at the menu, well that's me anyway,

Wether we will get to do it , I think time will be against us, chan only off mon and tues ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope it's not too hot don't like the warm weather lol X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea make sure you put your SPF on, don't want you burning again,
I don't like it too hot coz always need to wear a cardy can't just wear a t shirt

Sorry thought I'd replied. Night von thanks for the chat once again Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey no worries, I'm still lingering around lol , yes you too thanks again for your company xxx

Good luck for this mornings weigh in Hun. Hope you do better than you expect, but if not it's a fresh week and a new start for you xxx

Hi ladies

Oh the shame , oh the shame,
I'm not happy wiv the scales but it's a fresh start last weeks behind me ,
The numbers were going up through the week first was 4lb, followed a couple of days later by another 2lb so I was at 13.11, wi this morning now saying 14st , I'm embarrassed to be even posting this, but as I said it's a fresh start today, so over the week I've managed a monster gain of 9lb, I feel there is a lot of water retention aswell due to totm , and I've been drinking water but not the full amount I was drinking,

--------------------------------------------------------

So I've drawn my line , I'm looking forward to a new fresh week I don't want to see a 14 on the scales ever ever again ,

I've 2 weeks till I'm back at work
Fresh start , starts now !!!!!

Come on Von you can do it
GO SUPER VONIC
GO SUPER VONIC
GO SUPER VONIC
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just looking at my stats , I be now lost my 8st award,
I need 5lb to get it back , that's my first target to aim for ,

Aww Von I'm so sorry to hear about your gain. I'm in agreement that there has to be some serious water retention going on though. Hopefully you'll get a monster loss next week, I wouldn't be surprised if you regain your 8 stone award by then! xxx

Aww Von I'm so sorry to hear about your gain. I'm in agreement that there has to be some serious water retention going on though. Hopefully you'll get a monster loss next week, I wouldn't be surprised if you regain your 8 stone award by then! xxx

I'd love to get it back in a week , but I'm not sure all I can do is stay on plan drink more water ,

I almost didn't post but that wouldn't help it would just lead to going totally off plan , going into hiding and disappearing isn't the way forward x

You will deffo lose it next week as Bev said - we all know our Super Vonnie.

Back