Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I'll join u on the water challenge from tomorrow, we'll keep posting to check how much we've drank in the day :D xx

What plant are you growing now. , I'm growing a very demanding cabbage lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay to Pom poms :)

:party0011:S:party0011:U:party0011:P:party0011:E:party0011:R :party0011::party0011:V:party0011:O:party0011:N:party0011:I:party0011:C:party0011:

What plant are you growing now. , I'm growing a very demanding cabbage lol

I haven't been able to watch the ads to get extra seeds, been lazy so stuck with what they gave me. I have x1 dandy, x1 devils ivy, x1 cactus and now growing 2nd dandy :p. How many seeds for a cabbage ? xx

Wow I can't believe it's 9pm today's flown

It's good when time goes quick, then night time, sleep and no temptation :p lol, I'm naughty for picking at night. Are u sleeping better now hun ? xx

I haven't been able to watch the ads to get extra seeds, been lazy so stuck with what they gave me. I have x1 dandy, x1 devils ivy, x1 cactus and now growing 2nd dandy :p. How many seeds for a cabbage ? xx

It was quite a few not sure if 100, can't remember proper ,
But it said difficulty high , and it it always squeeking it wants a drink

It's good when time goes quick, then night time, sleep and no temptation :p lol, I'm naughty for picking at night. Are u sleeping better now hun ? xx

Yea I usually want to pick in the evenings but tonight I've no desire to have anything ,
Sleep still a bit on and off , but it is getting better, dreamt about work last night they are quite anxious dreams, although better than the one the other week I dreamt no clothes fitted me and I was forced to go to work naked ,

Thank Sheila I love your support , you help so much ,
Your so right I am my own worse enemy and so harsh on myself

anytime hunni - I just hate to see that youve been upset today. I only doing what you and others would do for me in the same situation xx

after I have my appt in July I may be in the same boat as you and Kay and have to recover from surgery x

It was quite a few not sure if 100, can't remember proper ,
But it said difficulty high , and it it always squeeking it wants a drink

That's great, I think Bev has got the app too now :p you've got everyone into it Vonnie xx

Yea I usually want to pick in the evenings but tonight I've no desire to have anything ,
Sleep still a bit on and off , but it is getting better, dreamt about work last night they are quite anxious dreams, although better than the one the other week I dreamt no clothes fitted me and I was forced to go to work naked ,

lol :D pmsl !! Vonnie I spat my drink out ! Now look what you've done ! :p pops off to get tissues ...

anytime hunni - I just hate to see that youve been upset today. I only doing what you and others would do for me in the same situation xx after I have my appt in July I may be in the same boat as you and Kay and have to recover from surgery x

Thank you , yea I was weepy this morning feel much better now ,

Yea recovery does some strange things to our bodies but we can't stop it happening ,

I'd love to get it back in a week , but I'm not sure all I can do is stay on plan drink more water , I almost didn't post but that wouldn't help it would just lead to going totally off plan , going into hiding and disappearing isn't the way forward x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly! You didn't shy away and instead faced it and accepted it - that's great! Proud of you Hun, it's hard accepting a gain like that and plodding along, I know you'll lose this week! :) xx

Ha ha ha
So that's you covered in juice again lol
Soweey

lol, its okeeey :D I just looked it up in the dream dictionary and it says a feeling of being judged, that's quite accurate actually because u mentioned about feeling anxious to returning to work xx

Exactly! You didn't shy away and instead faced it and accepted it - that's great! Proud of you Hun, it's hard accepting a gain like that and plodding along, I know you'll lose this week! :) xx

Yea it certainly wasn't easy , feeling so ashamed this morning but as you say it's happened and I can only learn from it and know what a week on and off plan , the off bits being particular bad but it shows what the effect can be

lol, its okeeey :D I just looked it up in the dream dictionary and it says a feeling of being judged, that's quite accurate actually because u mentioned about feeling anxious to returning to work xx

Really , that is so right

Really , that is so right

I like that kind of stuff for fun, like tarot, astrology, I have a dream dictionary with meanings of dreams, u can also type in google and get meanings ;) xx

Evening hun.... Sorry to hear you've had a pants day! Don't be too hard on yourself, you're still recovering from your surgery. Hope you're feeling better about things now (((hugs))) xxx

Back