bowel movement

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by nimi, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

cambridge diet
    hi i ve been on cd for about 4 weeks now and total loss so far is 21ibs even thou i have cheated atleast once a week im still loosing weight lol when i have the urge i still eat one meal now and again and thank god its not nocked me out of ketosis
    my question is i have really loose motions when i go to the loo is that normal ( stupid question) but like to no if im not the only one with this problem on cd:break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well, I am on Lighter Life, but essentially the same thing.....and I have just returned from hols in America....and I noticed something very interesting.

Here, in the UK, I am constantly having to take laxatives and fibre pills.....and the result is very minimal and loose.

In the US, I followed my diet, exactly as I do here - no differences at all - and I was right as rain. Every morning, like clockwork, a healthy normal result. Not one laxative, and no fibre pills.

I can only deduce there is something in the two waters that makes the difference as that was the one and only componant of the diet that changed.

Good luck - its not nice but as long as you are going, that is the main thing. :)
  4. bec1976

bec1976 Member

What have you eaten to cheat?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.