Brain ache !- my diary !

Good luck with the re-start hun!! be interesting to see how the herbal stuff helps....??

I've lost 9 of the 10lbs i put on in germany so you got some catching up to do laydee! lol

Can't wait for Saturday! yippeee!!

Bummer, I'm the one with the catching up to do! Will see how much I lose this week. Want to lose all the 8lbs I put on but you never know if the body will play ball.

Hope you are feeling better soon Cheryl. But with the resulting weight loss I suppose every cloud has a silver lining.....

i am having major internal battles going on at the moment.
If you look at my ticker you will see i am 2 stone off goal & there lies the source of the battle !:eek:
when i started on this journey, my aim was to get to 12st, but then i got caught up in the excitment of it all & changed my goal to 11 stone (bear in mind i am 5ft 5ins).
at 12st i thought i would be a size 14 & therefore a size 12 at 11st.
now as i get nearer the end of my journey i am looking at the lifetime picture, the last time i was 11st i was in my early 20's, b4 i had children & even then i struggled to stay there, but i was out boozing every weekend.
Obviously having had children my body shape has changed, but i wonder if i shall struggle at 11st & if so is it really worth it for the sake of 1 dress size.
If it wasn't for my flabby belly, i would be fairly happy with how i am now, but then i am the only one who sees that & in clothes it doesn't look too bad.
The other battle is, having eaten i am struggling to get back on form, & am wondering about other eating plans for the rest of the journey ???
I will be spending this weekend with the wonderfull Jennie (FFnFish) Karen (1972) & Sarah (westiegirl) & so hopefully will be able to thrash it out with people who understand & clear my head a bit !!
aaaaaaggghhhh
xx :)

i am having major internal battles going on at the moment.
If you look at my ticker you will see i am 2 stone off goal & there lies the source of the battle !:eek:
when i started on this journey, my aim was to get to 12st, but then i got caught up in the excitment of it all & changed my goal to 11 stone (bear in mind i am 5ft 5ins).
at 12st i thought i would be a size 14 & therefore a size 12 at 11st.
now as i get nearer the end of my journey i am looking at the lifetime picture, the last time i was 11st i was in my early 20's, b4 i had children & even then i struggled to stay there, but i was out boozing every weekend.
Obviously having had children my body shape has changed, but i wonder if i shall struggle at 11st & if so is it really worth it for the sake of 1 dress size.
If it wasn't for my flabby belly, i would be fairly happy with how i am now, but then i am the only one who sees that & in clothes it doesn't look too bad.
The other battle is, having eaten i am struggling to get back on form, & am wondering about other eating plans for the rest of the journey ???
I will be spending this weekend with the wonderfull Jennie (FFnFish) Karen (1972) & Sarah (westiegirl) & so hopefully will be able to thrash it out with people who understand & clear my head a bit !!
aaaaaaggghhhh
xx :)

Hun, we'll have a good old chat and hopefully we can help you start getting your head sorted and some decisions made.

This is the hardest thing in the world and thrashing it out will hopefully help you. As they say, it's good to talk!!!!

Really getting excited about the weekend now! Looking forward to seeing you!

:wow: what a weekend i've had.
ther has been laughter & tears & quite a lot of soul searching & head sorting :psiholog: - & not just for me.
i have had quite a few lightbulb moments too.
lets elaborate.
On Friday afternoon i drove up to Jennie's for the weekend where Sarah (Westiegirl) was meeting us.
after a harrassing drive ( accident on M40 = 50 mins to drive 5 miles:sigh: ) i arrived at just after 7pm to be greeted with a massive hug from Jennie & then get "attacked" by Brandy, her dog. Soon after Sarah arrived, there was lots of hugging & chatting going on :D
We decided to go to the local for a drink & to cut the story short, we ended up playing darts (for money :eek: ) with 3 young - i mean young, in their 20's - lads. Well i'm not sure what came over me, but i was flirting, i was being groped by 1 of the lads :eek: :eek: :eek: , but a fun night was had by all & we eventually crawled into bed at 2.30am !!
on Sat we did a spot of retail therapy, which culminated in Jennie buying a new bed for her daughter & the 3 of us making it - we had a giggle.
i had a long chat with the girls about my goals & expectations & have decided not to aim for 11st but 12st as 11 was really hard for me tomaintain last time i was there & i don't see the point of going from fat n unhappy to slim n unhappy- this was a major lightbulb mo.
when we went out in the evening, by which time Karen had arrived, the girls tried very hard to convince me i was gorgeous but i don't see what they do.
the night was ok, but could have been alot better.
today we all slept in - well it was 3.30 by time we got to bed !!!
more chatting today & eventually hit the road at 3pm & home by 5.30.
i have, thanks to the girls managed to SS for 2 days & think i am back on track now !
xx:)

oh yeah, iforgot to say, Jennie took me to her bra lady & convinced me to get measured. well i have been wearing a 38DD as measured a few weeks ago at M&S, but i am now the proud owner of a 34FF OMG, i've NEVER been a 34 :D

Glad to hear you had such a lovely time Cheryl, but in that company you were bound to.

x

Cheryl you are stunningly gorgeous and your hair?? wow i'm so jealous!!!

Thanks for such a lovely Saturday night... look forward to seeing you again soon!

well i am really chuffed this morning to have jumped on the scales & i have lost 5lbs over the weekend - see what such company can produce, miracles !!! really back on track now& although i've got the rumbles, i'm in for the last run :eek:
xx:D

WOOHHHOOOOO!! 5 lbs!!! Fan-bleeding tastic!!!!! It was SO fantastic to spend time with you this weekend - you ARE gorgeous!!! You looked amazing Saturday night!!! Send me the photos!!!!! lol The bra was gorgeous and you look so good, you just need to believe it!!

Love ya loads - roll on July!! :D :D :D

thanks all,
doing good today, going to have last shake soon & some more water :tear_drop: :tear_drop:
have spoken to my hubby about revised plan, i said basically what's the point of going from unhappy cos i'm fat to unhappy cos i can't live a good life cos i'm allways trying to maintain a low weight, for the sake of 1 dress size is it really worth it ??
we agreed it wasn't & lets face it size 14 ai'nt huge & its sooooooooooooo much better health wise & physically than where i was, so there we go !!
have emailed Jennie some photos so hopfully she will post b4 & now for me, cos i can't seem to do it :doh: :ashamed0005:
so in advance :thankyou: Jennie

ok, I hope you can all see these ok!

check out the 34 booby hot chick in the first pic!!!! ;)

Attachments

• Cheryl looking amazing!.jpg
    Cheryl looking amazing!.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 52
  • FatFairNForty(ish), Karen1972 & Westiegirl.jpg
    FatFairNForty(ish), Karen1972 & Westiegirl.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 54
  • Karen1972 and Westigirl.jpg
    Karen1972 and Westigirl.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 45
You all look absolutely stunning.

Well done on the 5lbs Cheryl, that's brilliant :)

just got back in from a little retail browsing - no buying cos i'm skint.
as i have now decided my goal is a size 14 i wanted to see how far off that was, so thought i'd go & do some trying on.
I have some vouchers for M&S so thought i could buy a pair of jeans as a gauge to how i was doing.
well i couldn't find jeans i liked in M&S so didn't bother, i did try on a pair, even though i didn't like them just to see.
Well i got them on & up, but about 1" away from doing them up :(
then i went off to New Look, i know some people think their sizes are small, but they were the first place i got into a size 16, so i took 2 pairs of jeans into the changing room.
The first pair were "low rise" style" - not going there again, how unflattering, why do they make them & why do people buy them :confused: :confused: :confused:
The second pair i got on & done up :bliss: but i had a muffin top :eek: , so the plan is to go 7 get them at the end of the week when hubby has been paid then hang them up as my motivation Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!
still on track, 1 muffin & 1 1/2 litres of water so far. Have just decanted some Asda appleade into a jug & put it in the fridge as i dont like it really fizzy, so that'll be for later

Back