Bran confusion!

Hey all,
so... 1st day down and I feel pretty damn pleased with myself... apart from one niggling problem.
Bought some bran from the health food store today, but it just calls itself 'Organic Bran' doesn't say what is in it... if you know what I mean.
Have I already messed up my day? I was so proud of myself, only had 1.5 tbsp in a galette and stuck to the diet 150%... apart from being dead thirsty and drinking more than 1.5 litres water...
Please someone help me out of my misery :sigh:

mmm i would say to go to the health food shop and check I think its a different thing ....the healthfood shop i go to does bran which is different to oatbran ...dont worry just check when you go to the shop

Thanks for replying so quickly. Have I messed it all up already?
Question is will this bran be ok for using in the future? Is it the detox/cleansing/filling aspect of bran which is important or some magic properties of oats?

hi hun

you will need to get oatbran ask at the shop as this is the only thing that is allowed on phase 1 and 2 ....wheatbran is used too for transit issues

check and then get thone that you need ..
if the bran you have is the wrong one then unless you can feed it to someone else in the house i would get rid
honestly its not a massive problem just sort it tomorrow and carry on xx

Hey thanks so much at least I've not scuppered things from the very start... reckon I'll save my whatever it is bran for... erm... emergencies... if you know what I mean...
x

POO emergencies? ;)

We do call a spade a spade here (and a "transit emergency" a poo! ;))

Back