Brand New Year 2024 (previous-Christmas Eve 2023🎄)

Ooohhhhhhhh tried on clothes while waiting for my phone screen to be fixed. It was actually fun for the first time in years!!!! I bought a few tops I can cross over for work and casual. I also bought a going out top which I haven’t done in years!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a few concerts coming up so thought why not. I tried on loads as I had a couple of hours to kill and was trying on Mediums instead of Extra Larges. Yay!!!!! 14’s (and loose) instead of 16/18 & 20’s).

Hey 🌟

I'm doing a mix of slimming world and calorie counting..

I've lost 3 stone 2lbs so far (pesky 1.5lbs gain this week and idk why) since the 16th August 2023 so I'm on week 5/6.

I want to lose 3.5lbs a week (stone a month) for Christmas.

How is everyone getting on with their goals?

I’m still on diet but haven’t weighed. So busy I don’t have time for anything at the moment other than work and kids.

Wow 52 days now till Christmas Eve. Where is the time going. I hope everyone is doing well.
I need to get strict with myself again. Going round in circles since introducing food back in with the packs I have. A good day yesterday on track so hopefully I can stay on plan.

7 weeks till Christmas Eve. Wowzers. I thought I’d be at my goal by now and I’m not even weighing myself at the moment. Been on track 4 days. I think my head is back in it for eating just my Cambridge plan food because the minute I eat regular food it throws me. I don’t need to deal with that when I still have a couple of stone to lose. Still feel ok as I’ve lost that first 2.5 stone. It’s hard to keep up that initial drive. I’ll keep on plan and then perhaps weigh Saturday next week giving myself 10 days to see where I’m at by then.

I have a very successful work life and kids. Sadly my personal life is extremely stressful and I live with a stress inside me every day which I mostly hide. The one thing I can control and want to do for me is shift this weight before my life is turned upside down thanks to my selfish oh.

I hope everyone is doing well with their goals. I’d be so happy if I can lose the next 2 stone. It’s so-able if I stay on the plan. It’s so expensive so it’s very silly of me to take days off it and it ruins the results. Hey we have to live!

12 days now - I want another 2 pounds off.

One pound down - 284.0lbs 18/12/2023 - 30.6lbs/13.9lb down in16 weeks and 2 days carnivore.

I'm 6.6lbs down this yesr - reversing an Xmas gain and hoping to get below 280lbs this week into the teens! What about you?

I'm 6.6lbs down this yesr - reversing a Xmas gain and hoping to get below 280lbs this week into the teens! What about you?
That’s brilliant. Just starting this year now diet wise. January was a right off for me. Need to shift the half stone I put back on of the 3 I’d lost and then carry on. So 3 stone to get rid of. Hoping for a stone a month. Ooh Monday is my weekly weigh in day now. Hasn’t been a Monday in years! Alrho I’ll totally weigh daily to start with for motivation 🤣

Good luck xx

Morning all, well I went of track completely and I'm back up to 81kg. I had dropped to 72.5 kg so really annoyed with myself. I've set a goal of 71kg for end of May when I have a wedding to attend. I'm not setting a goal for any further than that yet as I will need surgery on my hip and be out of action for 6 weeks. Weigh in is every Friday and my first goal for next Friday is 80kg

Morning all, well I went of track completely and I'm back up to 81kg. I had dropped to 72.5 kg so really annoyed with myself. I've set a goal of 71kg for end of May when I have a wedding to attend. I'm not setting a goal for any further than that yet as I will need surgery on my hip and be out of action for 6 weeks. Weigh in is every Friday and my first goal for next Friday is 80kg
Well done for getting back on it. I’m the same. Hiya completely came off the diet. I was so busy and just couldn’t stick with it plus it was far too expensive and I was using my plan and eating regular food on top. Too much.
We’re here now and back on it. We can do this.

Thanks weigh in each Friday and hoping for 79kg this week

Back