Braving some piccies!!

:wow: You look fantastic, well done :D

georgie u look so sexy!!! im sure ur OH cant keep his hands off u now!!!!! i think u shud change ur avator to that more recent photo. ur stunning huney!!

you look ab fab there is loads of difference, you do look like you have lost more than 2 and a half stone

:thankyou:

Thanks everyone, would love to rep you all for all your wonderful support but unfortunately I am now over my allowance!!

:thankyou:

And thank you Mini and Pierce, brings it home when you see them side by side.

Gx

OMG Georgie WOW i can't believe the difference in you you look AMAZING and OMG i want your waist you look like (hope you're not offended) you've had a boob job coz ur boobs look so pert and big....you really look AMAZING and at least 10yrs younger, are you sure that's you in the 1st pic lol wow i'm just WOW!!!!!

I only hope I can see that much difference in myself after 2.5 stone! well done!

Can't thank you all enough.

Nina - might be something to do with my water retention and a good bra as things are far from pert but hey boobs were made to dangle and wobble!!!

Gx

lol Georgie well you look FAB!!!!

wow wow wow!!! You look amazing! Well done Vxx

Porgeous

How fantastic you look darling....

Well done - you've worked so hard and the result is absolutely fantastic darling...

Good Luck with the rest of your journey, I'm sure you'll do it...

Well done for posting your pics..

H x

Back