Breaking bad habits and getting to target.

Well the estate we're on is Simpson Manor, Wootton and our post code is nn4 6sb. Most of the houses here are 3 or 4 beds, but its a nice quiet estate, and v handy for mk or Npton, and especially Brackmills! The houses in Wootton village have come down too, and Hardingstone is also lovely, and just as convenient. Looking ahead, good schools too...! ;)

Thanks lovely lady! I think we are going to see some in Northampton next week! :)

Loving the weekend so far - just viewed a beaut of a house and have 2 more to see still. Fingers crossed!

Staying in tonight - alcohol free weekend with exercising! Need a detox!

Red day for me today. Going to see my parents and stay at theirs tonight and theyt are doing fillet steak and salad. Nommy!!

Saturday 2nd July - Red
B - smoked salmon & scrambled eggs. 1 toast - HexB
L - fruit salad, mullerlight
D - steak & Salad
HEXA - milk, B - Hifi

xx

Morning Nattymo!

Bet that steak was nice...its one of my favourite meals xx

Happy house hunting!! Xx

It was delish! With salad, onion and mushroom followed by fruit salad. Yumsome!

Today I am going to a friends for lunch, so it will be lovely to see the girls as I haven't seen them since hols. She is however doing a meze for lunch, so not that much I can pick on! Will have an obligatory nibble-thinking half a pitta with some houmous and salad should be within my 10 sins?? I'm on 'week 1' and so want to gave a good loss come tue, so really hope I can do this?!
This mornings breakfast therefore was all superfree, free and s bit of a hex thrown in for good measure!
Herd is my diary:
B- fruit salad-pineapple, kiwi, strawberry, melon and blueberries. Mullerlight and an Alpen light- .5 Hexb. Will have another one later!
L- meze- tbc! Trying desperately to stat within sins, so won't have much at all. Allowing my full days sins for lunch
D- none - not hungry!
Oh is out at the foo fighters gig tonight, so planning an exercise DVD while he isn't around!

Lots to update on later!!

Xxx

Last edited:
Hi Nattymo,

Hope your day went to plan and all is well with week one!!!

Keep on the straight and narrow hunni! xxx

Hey Dawn & all!

Its went reasonably well...had a little bit more than anticipated but defo within 20 sins worth. Didnt use any yesterday and none today (apart from lunch of course!!), so will keep low Mon & Tue just incase, but happy with my efforts :)

So, tomorrow is going to be a green day I think, and then Tuesday a Red. I dont think I am going to have a huge loss this week - but happy with anything! Slow n steady..

Monday 4th July - Green
B - 2 choc weetabix, skim milk, banana - Hex a&B +2.
S - Apple, kiwi. HexB - Hifi
L - Jkt pot with beans and 42g cheese - HEXa. Pineapple & melon, mullerlight
D - 2 'fried' eggs, wedges, Mushy peas. So simple and god so delish :0)
Sins - 2 for brekkie

Last edited:
Day before weigh! And i should NOT have peaked at the scales - GAH!! I will see what tomorrow brings (please a loss....please a loss :) )

Diary has been 100% today, so really overall pleased with how the week has been. Wrecked tired though as my BF and his mates kept me up late after they got back from the foo fighters gig... naughty boys!

Diary for tomorrow - RED
B - Magic porridge, HEXB
L - Chicken & bacon salad, pineapple, kiwi, melon.
S - apple
D - Chicken or salmon with 227g wedges - B, green beans.
HEXA - Milk for tea and coffee.
Ex - spin, 45 mins. Have got it before work...no slacking!

Evening Nattymo!

Don't believe those naughty scales...they lie and they don't count! Tomorrows the important one...I'll be crossing my fingers for you! Xxx

G'morning all!!

Yes Dawn - I shouldnt have peaked! Happy with 'official' WI though, as 1.5 off! Not a huge week 1 loss, which I wasnt expecting given:
1) I am not new to this, so not a proper week 1!
2) I had 2 days, 1 night away with work where my choices over what I ate were limited, but I did the best I could
3) I had a lunch at a friends where NOTHING was SW friendly, but again - managed as best I could
Still - I am very happy with the loss! Now onto week 2!

Wed 6th July - Extra Easy
B - alpen light - .5 Hexb, Pineapple, kiwi, melon
L - Tuna & egg salad, Banana, apple
S - apple, alpen light .5 Hexb
D - Sw lasagne - Hexa cheese. Salad, wedges
Sins - 2 x garlic bread - 5

Cant get to gym tonight as I have to go to see the financial advisor as we had an offer accepted on a house :clap: so my gym this week has gone to pot! Still, I have spin on Friday and defo planning some gym / running this weekend.

Have a great day xx

Hey Nattymo,

Well done on the loss!!! :talk017: Don't you just love it when you lose and you're not expecting to lol!

And BIG congratulations on the house too!!! Mk or N'pton????

lots of love, Dawn xx

Hello all **waves** its Friday! Thank Crunchie!

Well, I had a naughty 1/2 off day plan yesterday as we were at a conference with work, and the food provided was most certainely not SW! luckily I pulled it back before the end of the day, as I had the forethought to put a chilli in the slow cooker for when i got home, so ended the day on plan! And back on track today ready for the weekend.

Friday - green day
B - 2 choc weetabix, skim milk, banana (Hexa&b +2)
L - mugshot, pineapple, mullerlight, 2 x apple
D - Omelette with 24g cheese (hexa) 85g bacon (Hexb), mushrooms & onion with wedges. Yum!

House is in MK Dawn, so still round where we live (its literally up the road!!)
xx

Mmmm...that omelette does sound good :eating:

Alicia is on her hols for the next too weeks so we have Colin taking her place. Apparently he always covers her classes, and he's very sweet, but I haven't met him yet. It's a bit of a shame really as I wanted you to meet Alicia but no worries. Do you still think you'll come on Thursday? I'm working that day but finish at 5 so usually get there by 5.45 at the latest (officially class starts at 5.30 but it doesn't normally get going till nearly 6) xx

Hey hun - will let you know what the omelette is like :)

Oh that is a shame, as I wasn thinking if i like her (which i am sure I will!) then I might change properly to the class, as its dead handy for work.
Def will be there next week - will PM you in the day time -excited.com!

Excellent! And she's only away for 2 wks so its not so bad. From what I've heard, colins classes can be a bit chaotic and disorganized so be prepared! It won't matter tho cos we can have a good natter while he gets sorted lol! Xx

Good morning!!
I have been a naughty girl! So 100% no slacking!!
Extra easy today
B-57g bread (Hexb) scrambled egg, plum tomatoes
L-tuna pasta, with s.corn, peppers, rocket, cucumber and onion. Spoon Mayo-2, melon.
S-grapefruit
D- slow cooked lemon chicken, mash (made with laughing cow triangles -hexa), roast carrots and green beans
Going running tonight after class too, so will do 5k.
Other sins- not sure yet?!

Going running tonight after class too, so will do 5k.

Ooh...someone means business! :eek: Well done you! How did wi go??? xx

Morning All!

I did go running the other night after class...after a 2lb GAIN I had to!!! lol - oops!!
Still, I have to say that I was proud to go to class and accept a gain. Usually, I would have skipped it, and then probably spiralled further out of control and off plan, but I feel refreshed for going, seeing the number and tackling it head on!
Myself and OH did 6K Tuesday night, so was pleased with that, and then home for a totally on plan dinner.
Yesterday was also 100% so I am pleased with this weeks progress.

I have been swimming this morning before work, and have a lovely green menu day planned.

Thursday 14th July - Green
B - 42g all bran, skim milk, banana - Hexa&B
L - Jkt pot with beans, and 42g cheese - hexa. Mullerlight, grapefruit
s - 2 x alpen light - hexb
D - Wedges, 2 'fried' eggs, mushy peas
Ex - 20 lengths of the pool - done!
Sins - spoon mayo with dinner - 2. That was all that was used :)

Have a great day all

Last edited:
Happy Happy Friday! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and has nice plans for the weekend ahead?

I had a nice evening yesterday, went and done the shop in Tesco, and then home for yum green dinner. Me and Oh then went to a park, as he wanted to hit some golf balls around(!), so I got out a blanket and lay on that reading the new SW mag. Very nice!

Today off to see the mortgage advisor after work, and then we are planning a nice Friday night steak dinner and a movie. Bliss.

Friday 15th July - Extra Easy
B - Magic porridge, blueberries & strawberries -Hexb
L - 3 x Mini tuna / cheese quiche (3), mixed salad, Mullerlight.
S - Grapes, apple, 3 satsuma
D - Steak, Home made chips, Big rocket salad, with peppers, tomatoes then mush & Onion. 28 parmesan sprinked on top - hexa.
Sins - 1 x red wine - 6. Quiches - 3 = 9

Hey Nattymo, you fitness freak you!!! ;)

Crikey...there's no stopping u atm lol! That was bad luck about the gain hun but it sounds like u took it on the chin and have a plan to deal with it.

You didn't miss much last night...nice guy but not the same as having our usual c.

Enjoy the lovely night u have planned for tonight xxx

Ahh that is a shame he wasnt like your usual one, but you'll appreciate her all the more when she is back! Looking forward to meeting you (and her!) there in a couple of weeks.

I have had a lovely Saturday so far :). Up early this morning and did some house bits, followed by a mullerlight for brekkie. Then off to gym where I had a good workout (10 min rowing machine, 10 min bike - 5K, then 20 mins x-trainer and 15 min intervals on the treadmill, followed by leg weights and sit ups). Got tesco out of the way, visited the beauticians and then me and OH went back to see our 'new house' and did some measuring etc. We stopped in the local on the way home, and I had 2 vodkas, rather than my usual 2 large wines - so 7 - 8 sins saved there!

Anyway - on to todays menu:
Saturday 16th Jul - Extra Easy
B - Mullerlight
L - 1 x toast - hexb, scrambled egg, mushrooms, smoked salmon
D - prawn & mussel linguine, side salad, 2 x LF garlic Bread - 5. WW pudding - 5
Other sins - 2 x vodka, 3 for oil = 15 for the day, not bad for a Saturday night! :)

Have a great eve xx

Back