Breast Problems

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Mile In My Shoes, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Mile In My Shoes

Mile In My Shoes New Member

I was looking for some advice. I've lost some weight recently, I'm really not sure how much though. I think it is about 1 1/2 stone over the course of a year.

My bra size has gone down from a 40D to a 34G and I've started to notice a lot of loose skin appearing recently around my breasts. Anyone know anyway of firming this? It's driving me insane.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi, sorry i dont know so much about firming the skin, but alot of people swear by Bio Oil. i think mainly for the texture and appearance, i suppose if you try it you have nothing to loose.

I dont know how much you have lost, but if its a fair amount could you maybe talk to your docter and get help from there? x
  4. leighleigh

leighleigh Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hmm I don't think there's an awful lot you can do apart from taking seriously good care of your skin (not suggesting that you don't already): exfoliating 2 or 3 times a week, moisturising twice a day with a vitamin E or toning cream (preferable when still damp from showering), and taking good care of your skin from the inside so plenty of water, protein and possibly taking a supplement designed for the skin. You won't get immediate results but your skin should firm up naturally over a period of some years as the skin naturally renews itself and regenerates new layers.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.