Breast Problems

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Mile In My Shoes, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Mile In My Shoes

Mile In My Shoes New Member

Hey,

I was looking for some advice. I've lost some weight recently, I'm really not sure how much though. I think it is about 1 1/2 stone over the course of a year.

My bra size has gone down from a 40D to a 34G and I've started to notice a lot of loose skin appearing recently around my breasts. Anyone know anyway of firming this? It's driving me insane.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, sorry i dont know so much about firming the skin, but alot of people swear by Bio Oil. i think mainly for the texture and appearance, i suppose if you try it you have nothing to loose.

I dont know how much you have lost, but if its a fair amount could you maybe talk to your docter and get help from there? x

4. leighleigh

leighleigh Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st4.5lb(-6.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmm I don't think there's an awful lot you can do apart from taking seriously good care of your skin (not suggesting that you don't already): exfoliating 2 or 3 times a week, moisturising twice a day with a vitamin E or toning cream (preferable when still damp from showering), and taking good care of your skin from the inside so plenty of water, protein and possibly taking a supplement designed for the skin. You won't get immediate results but your skin should firm up naturally over a period of some years as the skin naturally renews itself and regenerates new layers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.