Breast Problems

Hey,

I was looking for some advice. I've lost some weight recently, I'm really not sure how much though. I think it is about 1 1/2 stone over the course of a year.

My bra size has gone down from a 40D to a 34G and I've started to notice a lot of loose skin appearing recently around my breasts. Anyone know anyway of firming this? It's driving me insane.

Hi, sorry i dont know so much about firming the skin, but alot of people swear by Bio Oil. i think mainly for the texture and appearance, i suppose if you try it you have nothing to loose.

I dont know how much you have lost, but if its a fair amount could you maybe talk to your docter and get help from there? x

Hmm I don't think there's an awful lot you can do apart from taking seriously good care of your skin (not suggesting that you don't already): exfoliating 2 or 3 times a week, moisturising twice a day with a vitamin E or toning cream (preferable when still damp from showering), and taking good care of your skin from the inside so plenty of water, protein and possibly taking a supplement designed for the skin. You won't get immediate results but your skin should firm up naturally over a period of some years as the skin naturally renews itself and regenerates new layers.

Back