Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

ahh sorry you didn't get a loss this week im sure it will show next week with a whoosh.I normally get a maintain week 4 on any plan! I tried the rice pudding yest so yummy had to keep checking online it was free because it just seemed too naughty & filling to be free lol.Been stocking up with lots of sw cupboard staples so can get stuck in properly when little man makes an appearance :)

So yummy right....I felt guilt when I ate mine...lol

Your so good prepping to have an early start.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

DAY 29

I really i am enjoying SW, love the fact that whatever I cook for dinner goes for hubby too. I am not having to prep two dinners.

Woke up this morning with a really bad back cant even bed down. Since giving birth I've been having backache doc said to give it three months when I saw him Jan. I thought it was getting better but today has me in loads of pain:(

last week I wasn't so good with my HEs so going to make sure I am on them this week. Good for my milk supply and hopefully for the weight loss too.

Breakfast: 35g Oats (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Strawberries, half a banana, WW Yogurt. Drank juice of half a grapefruit.

Snack: 1 x Weetabix (half HEB).....after my big breakfast could not believe I was hungry two hours later...

Lunch: 60g Fuslli Pasta, Courgettes, Passata, 28g Emmental (HEA)

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Brown Rice, Mung Beans, 1tsp Olive oil (2syns)

Snacks: 250ml SS Milk(HEA),1x Weetabix, 2 x Digestive (7syns)

Total: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 9 x SYNS

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423507153.505454.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423507167.876007.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423507181.425516.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks :) my last son was born june 2013 & I messed around gaining weight until jan 2014 don't want to make that mistake again would really like to hit target this year x

Evening hun.

Shame about the STS but you seem to be really good about it. They say to average your loss over 4 weeks (to account for water retention, star week, digestive block ups, etc. that could hinder a loss one week. So look at what you have lost over the 4 weeks.

Healthy extras do make such a difference, I know ppl that don't lose who are in syns but 'off plan' as there not having the HEX.

Good luck for this week and WELL DONE for only having a forkful of that cake, that takes a lot of restraint when it looks that yummy!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DAY 30

Breakfast:
35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Strawberries, 1 grated Pear, WW Yogurt.

Lunch: Rice and left over Mung beans, oil (1syns)

Snack:
1 Apple & 28g Emmental Cheese(HEA), 1 x Kellog Cereal Bar (4.5syns)

Dinner:
Beef Mince: Courgettes, Peas, Carrots, Passata (there was more veg than mince..lol..guess thats the idea)
60gPenne Pasta, 28g Grüyere Cheese (HEA)

Snack:
150ml SS Milk(HEA), 2 x Kiwi, 2 x Digestive (7syns)

TOTAL: 4 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 12.5 SYNS

Wow!
Sure have stuffed myself today...lol
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423592255.333894.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423592269.110759.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423592280.731289.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423592293.311612.jpgIMG_1735.JPG

Last edited:
DAY 31

Today was a very early start for the family as we had an appt in Zurich. After the appt stayed in town and visited a friend...visiting friend means many syns used:(

Breakfast: 3 x Weetabix(1.5 x HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Banana, WW Yogurt

Lunch: (no pic) Was at friends and was going to be there for a while she finds it strange when I say no to everything she offers so tried my best to be good
2 x fried Eggs(2syns), 2 x thinly sliced bread (7syns), 3 x Rich Tea biscuits (6syns)

Dinner: Veg Couscous: chickpeas, peppers, cabbage, stock cube with Pork

Snack:
56g Emmental cheese(2 x HEA) & Apple ...still to enjoy

Total: 3 x HEA, 1.5 x HEB, 15 syns

To my surprise hubby said that on Saturday (Valentines Day) we are going out for a lunch together.....i wasn't fussed cos i wanted to stick to plan HOWEVER hubby is not one to normally do things for occasions and don't know when he will ever suggest again so I agreed.

Looking forward to it...going to try to my best to choose well from the menu...but going to start saving points to allocate to the meal so working to save 40syns...so far i have 8syns spare 32 to go...hope this will result not in a gain but STS or a tiny loss as i am still sticking to plan for the rest of the week....does this make sense or not?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423680292.084351.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423680337.521345.jpgIMG_1758.JPG

Last edited:
You did well keeping within syns even with visit to friend, I think you will be fine saving syns for your meal, if you choose carefully can get it within syns or just decide to go for it and give yourself a night off x

You did well keeping within syns even with visit to friend, I think you will be fine saving syns for your meal, if you choose carefully can get it within syns or just decide to go for it and give yourself a night off x

I am considering to just give myself the afternoon off...but still going to save the syns.

I thought SW wouldn't be unsocial but I dred going to people's houses at times as don't know how they cook etc...anyway I don't to visit many people with LO so nothing to stress about.

I am considering to just give myself the afternoon off...but still going to save the syns. I thought SW wouldn't be unsocial but I dred going to people's houses at times as don't know how they cook etc...anyway I don't to visit many people with LO so nothing to stress about. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I haven't visited many people but I have been really straight with them and said i am doing Sw and have not eaten desert etc but eaten the main meal and they have been really supportive. Was much harder when we stayed with the family in Holland but just tried to do the best. Enjoy your afternoon will be lovely :)

DAY 32...so far

OMG my back is still killing....its a lower back pain. Since Monday ive had this pain. I should really rest but it isn't so easy with little one and just generally a busy week. Trying to relax today but i got so much stuff to do...i.e ironing :(

Last night we were literally up every two hours feeding...anyone know if this is a sign for teething? She is 17weeks. She doesn't feed like that during the day just at night...which equals less sleep for me

Today received a little care package from my lil sister of some kellogs chewy and alpen light bars....YAY!

Breakfast: 3 x Weetabix(1.5 x HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), 1 grated Pear, half Banana, WW Yogurt

Lunch: leftovers
Couscous: chickpeas, cabbage, peppers, stock cube
Beef Mince, Onions, garlic, passata, peas, courgettes, carrots
28g Grüyere Cheese(HEA)
Half Banana

Dinner:
Roast potatoes, oil (2syns)
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon
Cabbage & Peas in Philadelphia cheese (HEA)

Snacks: still to have

1 x Alpen Light (HEB), 125ml SS Milk (HEA), 1 x digestive (3.5 syns)

Total: 3.5 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 5.5 syns

Todate...17.5 syns saved for Saturday Valentines day Lunch

IMG_1770.JPGIMG_1772.JPGIMG_1781.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Sorry to hear your back is still bothering you, it is impossible with a little one to rest it to much. I think 17 weeks could be a growth spurt or teething does keep them up. Neve had a better night last night although still up more than usual so I think she is coming out of her growth spurt but I am sure she had one about 17 weeks as well.
Lovely of your sister to send you a care package x

Oh and how was the grated pear?

Oh and how was the grated pear?

I hope this growth spurt comes to an end soon....don't know how am working on very little hours of sleep

The grated pear is awesome love it better than the grated apple...thanks for the great idea

Well done for staying on track!!

Sorry to hear about your back! That can't be easy with the LO!

The only thing I would think of for added feeding would be a growth spurt, but really it could be lots of things I would guess!

Try to rest - easier said than done l know, but you'll do yourself no favours if it goes completely.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DAY 33

My back is not any better if anything worse :(. If I go docs because I am breastfeeding I am still just restricted to paracetamol so just trying to do stretches. Hopefully hubby gets home early for me to get a soak in the bath maybe that will help.

On a brighter note Malita was feeding every 3 hours last night so thats a big improvement.

Breakfast: 35g Oats (HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Banana, Grated pear, WW Yogurt

Lunch: leftovers
Couscous: chickpeas, cabbage, peppers, stock cube
Beef Mince, Onions, garlic, passata, peas, courgettes, carrots
28g Grüyere Cheese(HEA)

Oh my back sure has me feeling down which is resorting to unnecessary snacking and syn usage.....snacking and I am not even hungry

Snacks: 1 x Alpen Light bar(0.5 x HEB), 1 x Rich Tea (2syns), 2 x Digestive (7syns)

Dinner: Salmon marinated in Peppers,Onions,Soya Sauce, 1tbsp honey(2.5syns = 1.5 syns per serving)
New Potatoes, Green Beans, Philadelphia light (HEA) ill admit my potato portion was very generous

Not feeling so great today....Tomorrow I will say to plan as much as possible so breakfast as normal but our Vals dinner I will enjoy been long time since I indulged. So dont no expecting a loss this week...hopefully I dont gain.

Snack: SS Milk(HEA), Alpen light bar(0.5 x HEA),2 x Digestive (7syns)

Over on my SYNS today none saved....must go to bed to avoid attacking more biscuits.

TOTAL: 4 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 17.5 x syns

IMG_1784.JPGIMG_1786.JPGIMG_1795.JPG

Last edited:
DAY 34

HAPPY VALENTINES'S ALL!

Today has kicked of better...back is Sooo much better think the soak in the bath and hot water bottle did the trick.

Malita was on 3/4 hour apart night feed so more sleep for me ....YAY!!

Hubby got us a lovely card, rose plant and treating me to lunch. I am total loving this we have been together for 8yrs this is the first time I've got all this....maybe it because I gave him a baby....hehehe

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), grated pear, WW yogurt.

REST OF THE DAY WAS OFF PLAN

A BURGER PUB LUNCH WITH CREAM SLICE AS PUDDING....NO DINNER TO STUFFED FROM LUNCH

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423905223.321202.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423905240.116366.jpg

Last edited:
DAY 35

So yesterday was off plan...enjoyed the day very much. Not going to dwell on it. Yesterday was what it was. I am back on plan today and still motivated.

Breakfast: 3 x Weetabix (1.5 x HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Banana, WW Yogurt

Lunch: 75g Fusilli Pasta, Peas, Turkey, 100g Cottage Cheese (0.5 syns)

Snacks:
1 x Alpen Light(0.5 x HEB), 1 x Digestive(3.5syns), Apple & 28g Emmental Cheese(HEA)

Dinner: Sweet Potato& Red Lentil curry: Oil(2syns),9 x tbsp Coconut milk (12syns = 3 syns per serving)
Pork
Dinner was yummy....hope i calculated the coconut milk right.

Snack: 250ml SS Milk)(HEA), 3 x Rich Tea(6 syns)

Total: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 15 x SYNS

Tomorrow is WI I would truly love a loss but will also welcome a STS...no gain plz...pretty plz

IMG_1843.JPGIMG_1851.JPGIMG_1863.JPG

Last edited:
Well done for getting back in plan :) sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday, it's nice to be spoiled now and again ;)
My little one is also feeding every 3-4 hours, it can be quite tiring but more feeds means more calories used so better weight loss for us!! I was very pleased to be -2lb this week. X

Well done for getting back in plan :) sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday, it's nice to be spoiled now and again ;)
My little one is also feeding every 3-4 hours, it can be quite tiring but more feeds means more calories used so better weight loss for us!! I was very pleased to be -2lb this week. X

Well Done BungleBear on the -2lb....great feeling isnt it. :(

It was very lovely to get spoiled...

WEIGH IN DAY

Another week STS. No gain so will totally accept that.

Going forward I really need a loss to stay on track

Back